🙄Windows to Android games is it possible?🤨

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,878 happy users since 2014.
Register

Zellanchan14

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
he said we could just play a game on a PC or Windows to play it on Android. does anyone know about this? 🤔has anyone tried it?

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I do not understand what you mean.. but if you meant playing Mobile Android games on your Computer then you need an Emulator.

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
Yes, you can play PC games as long it's possible to be ported.

Zellanchan14

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
. 👀are you using the app? the name of the application is eltechs, I've tried to install the application, the latest version is 3.5.0 but it's been more than 3 times I tried the application it always fails to open and says "please try reinstalling the application". can you give me some help?😅

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
. 👀are you using the app? the name of the application is eltechs, I've tried to install the application, the latest version is 3.5.0 but it's been more than 3 times I tried the application it always fails to open and says "please try reinstalling the application". can you give me some help?😅
Hello, do you mind elaborating? Your topic points out if window applications/games are playable in mobile. And yes, you can if the PC App/game is portable to android. What your talking about is something that doesn't seem related to the topic or at least talking about an Android game/app now?

Zellanchan14

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello, do you mind elaborating? Your topic points out if window applications/games are playable in mobile. And yes, you can if the PC App/game is portable to android. What your talking about is something that doesn't seem related to the topic or at least talking about an Android game/app now?
I'm so sorry I forgot and accidentally got off topic🙏