A Different Way to earn Sb Mod Squad

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,035 happy users since 2014.
Register

Should the Interaction needed point to be changed to Number of download's

• Total voters

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Greetings

First of all its nothing about all new way but just changing if possible of one point regarding sb mod squad badge. For convenience I will copy the requirements for sb mod squad here 🙂🙂

Having the following rank:
Approved Releaser

• Having at least 15 threads in any of the following sections:
Game Releases
Android Ports
App Releases
Shared Games & Apps
eBook Releases
Audio Book Releases
VIP Area Sections (including NSFW releases)
Official/Custom Roms & Kernels (in every Smartphones section)
iOS Mods & Hacks
Softwares & Utilities
PC Game Releases
Cheats, Trainers & Hacking Tutorials
PC VIP Area
Emulators
Playstation
PS3 Save Files
Movie Releases
TV Show Releases
Music Releases
• Being author of popular releases (with many interactions from various users)
• Making at least 3 new releases (updates allowed, too) every week, or the group will be automatically removed.
Lucky Patcher /SB Patcher mods don't count.
• All your mods must be EXCLUSIVE to Sbenny.com in order to be eligible for this rank.

So the above are the basic requirements. Now coming to Point No. 3 Being Author of popular release (with many interactions from various user) What I don't understand is how does the interaction determine the popularity. The popularity must be determined from the download right 🤔🤔. Let's say if a mod has 100+ download but very less interaction does that mean the mod is not popular. What I have observed is most people will buy the mod but won't reply (Not all though some are kind enough to say Thank you). We can't force them Lol 😅😅.
But mostly there will be replies under the thread only if mod is not working or it is outdated or if they want some new feature....

So even though you have fulfilled all the requirements but your mods do not have much interaction you ain't eligible for mod squad.... My suggestion is if possible to change the point from interaction to number of download. Like "You should have xyz number of download for your mods in order to obtain the badge". There must be a strong reason to keep it to user interaction which I am unaware of this is just my suggestion. I will also include a poll to check what others think about it. Cheers....

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It's quite uncommon to have 100 downloads with no interaction from users. Take a look at our most popular releases for example. The interaction from users is a small percentage compared to downloads, I agree on this, but it's still something to consider.

On average, on 10 downloads, there's at least 1 interaction, so I'd say 10% of downloaders are also interacting with a thread (at minimum) so I'd say it's fine the way it currently works, as there's a correlation between downloaders and interactions :)

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
But I still don't understand shouldn't the popularity be based on number of download. A modder will know if his mod is popular or not from the number of download for the mod. Frankly speaking it is a little bit difficult to earn mod squad if it is based on interaction. Also should all the first 15 post must have good amount of interaction or only few of them?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
But I still don't understand shouldn't the popularity be based on number of download. A modder will know if his mod is popular or not from the number of download for the mod. Frankly speaking it is a little bit difficult to earn mod squad if it is based on interaction. Also should all the first 15 post must have good amount of interaction or only few of them?
The interaction doesn't apply to all 15 mods, meaning you shouldn't have 15 very popular releases, but just some of them. Also, as I said above, the interaction is directly proportional to the number of downloads, so 100 downloads or 10 interactions shouldn't change the outcome.