A question

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,147 happy users since 2014.
Register

RobloxSonicM

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
a question

Hello there, i don't really know anything about this place but I'd really like to have an answer for this question I've had for quite a while since I haven't been able to find anything anywhere that answered my question i mean i don't even know if i'm doing this thread right.

How do you merge 2 mods into an apk? I'm just an Android user that likes mod menus but I'd really like to know if it's possible to just mix 2 mods into 1, if you didn't get it to give a better example just watch those among us mod menu 2 in 1 videos and maybe you'll understand better, so i really like the mod menu APK that I've installed but the mod menu lacks some options as there is another mod menu of that same game that completes the options the mod is lacking so I'd really like to know if it's possible to merge these two mod menus from separate apks into one apk with both mod menus so that they complete each other so i have no problem with the mod menus anymore, and if it's possible I'd also like to know how to do it or maybe you could do it for me if i have enough SB points i mean that sounds like a though job so it sure wouldn't be for free but i'm ok with it i guess ^^

Ravenade

Savage Lv6️⃣
Green Thumb
Member for 2 years
You should put this thread at the Questions so the staff will notice it immediately (if they are active that moment of time) and I haven't tried this one... Merging 2 mods apks, but maybe you can request here Requests Official Rules! or you can directly message the uploader of the said apk and request it to her/him/them.