~ A SBenny Holiday Contest 2018 ~*~ 12 Days of Events Day One : December 13th

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,105 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The film that introduce me to Christmas (maybe after Home Alone), i always see myself as Jack in curiousity department when i was a child when i see a Christmas tree in my Christian friend house.
As just because i dont celebrate Christmas, doesnt mean i dont enjoy it.
What This? - Nightmare Before Christmas.
(Ps. Does this considered a Hallowen movie or the Christmas one...hey, why not both?)

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
The film that introduce me to Christmas (maybe after Home Alone), i always see myself as Jack in curiousity department when i was a child when i see a Christmas tree in my Christian friend house.
As just because i dont celebrate Christmas, doesnt mean i dont enjoy it.
What This? - Nightmare Before Christmas.
(Ps. Does this considered a Hallowen movie or the Christmas one...hey, why not both?)

That Definitely counts! I love this movie.

Crownsraven

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm a huggeeeee Trap/Dubstep music fan and I love How the Grinch stole Christmas so I pretty much rock out to this song every day until Christmas 😄😄😄🎄

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
When I think of Christmas, I can't help but think of the classic Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by the voice of the gods Frank Sinatra..

userdied

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
3 years ago my gf wanted to visit me from canada on Christmas. We had been waiting for months.her being only child her mother didn't allow her to come.
So she went to her happy place. Sitting on her favourite park bench she sang this song for me.then she just sat there and me in our forest quietly enjoying the snowfall. every time i hear this song it fills my heart with warmth.

Merry Christmas everyone .

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
This event is now closed to submissions, but you can still vote for your favorite song by pressing the like button until 12pm Central time tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.