A small idea for user's level

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,810 happy users since 2014.
Register

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Since the Custom Title overwrite the level number, can the XP level be moved somewhere else? Like next to the user's flag in their profile pic or somethin'.
It's not much of a problem or much of a idea, it just another "something" I thought of 😙
Because the levels is "reliable" now, is that the word for it? So people would want to keep it in check.

Last edited:

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
I would love to see that somewhere above or below the Level Progress would be great. It is sort of good to see titles like Addicted to forum and all that

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I would love to see that somewhere above or below the Level Progress would be great. It is sort of good to see titles like Addicted to forum and all that
Nah, what I meant was before when the title and stuff block out the level number. Now there's a big Level Progress bar so no need for anything now :3

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
i mean, you see a green bar in your posts, that shows your current progress to the next level and a full green bar when you're max level.

But if you want written info about those levels, i think you should wait for core staff response

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
i mean, you see a green bar in your posts, that shows your current progress to the next level and a full green bar when you're max level.

But if you want written info about those levels, i think you should wait for core staff response
This post was made last year, it's forgotten OwO