💬 Review A Way Out by Llama2fs

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,318 happy users since 2014.
Register

Llama2fs

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: A Way Out

CoOp game where you break out of prison with the help of another person. You work together and complete the various tasks.

Review:
I know that I'm late to review this game but I had to write something because of how much I enjoyed it. The UI for the game is a bit interesting as you are playing with another human being on different devices but still split the screen. Overall you are going to have a lot of minigames to do where you complete a task while the other person also performs a different task. You can't just find a random person to play with so I definitely recommend getting someone to join you ahead of time.
The big thing to cover Id say is that while it does have some action you don't have too much fighting or shooting, so it is a very easy game to play with a friend. The two main characters are about the same so it really comes down to who you prefer to play with over the strengths of the characters. You can beat the game in about 10 hours so I'd say it is great to play on the weekend with a friend.
The actual story is a bit bland in my opinion but since you have someone to talk to it fills in the cutscenes that are dull. The game doesn't have any jump scares overall so Id say that it is also great to play with kids.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐