About the license system i think the license system impede some people who trying COG and hosted games mod abut doesn't have Internet and my solution

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,026 happy users since 2014.
Register

zzoi50

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
About the license system i think the license system impede some people who trying COG and hosted games mod but doesn't have Internet because the usual cog game who don't need internet to open now need internet so the mod can be open by connecting the license everytime that person wanted to play. I know it's for security reasons so the mod not being claimed by others place but still there few place where internet is hard for those people, i honestly experience this when internet in my country down for a month

My suggestion for solution is we don't need to re-login everytime we wanted to play, how about just log in once a month or once a week

zzoi50

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
The license system guarantees that the modder's time is not spent in vain by safeguarding that mod from ripping. A completely acceptable trade off.
I know that because of that i also writes i understand the reason, and because of that i also give suggestions of solutions from my experience on other forums of with license programs for working on design and architecture

zzoi50

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yea, some had suggested this idea, idk how hard it is to do or the downsides of making it so people only have to log in once.
It's okay take your time to think about my suggestion and it's just suggestions so you don' need to accept or think about it too hard, because everyone already working pretty hard with the mod and i also understand the reason for the license is for security reasons, so yeah take it easy to think about it because it's just suggestion based about my experience on internet down and working using licensed programs on my part-time job 👍🙂

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
First , our license fully server sided . Now doing one time log in or similar we have to use client side which not only a big security flaw but also very hard as well time consuming.

Secondly , On CoG or HG the license @KasamiGi uses is made exclusively for her for using on CoGs and HGs . If she want near future I can make something like one time log in things only for her to use on CoGs and HGs. But as I said it's a security flaw so she have to decide.

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
The license system guarantees that the modder's time is not spent in vain by safeguarding that mod from ripping. A completely acceptable trade off.
I do understand where he or she is coming from though. There was a time I was completely out of data but all my the games I had were inaccessible due to license verification. I was bored out of my mind. Now I leave a few LP mods on my phone for situations like that.

zerox01010

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's been so long since I downloaded new modded games (text-based) here, I downloaded some so I can play them outside, I didn't test them because I know it will work (i trust sbenny) but I was surprised with login screen, with that I can't play these new games unless I have internet.

ItzGerard

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The license requirement, its kinda annoying but, it had to stay, I been seen CoG from this site on others page's , and well they are literally stolen the mods, so the license its something that the modders have to get, to avoid getting their mods.

ScealcLigt

174th Divisione Scealc van der Ligt
Member for 4 years
The license requirement, its kinda annoying but, it had to stay, I been seen CoG from this site on others page's , and well they are literally stolen the mods, so the license its something that the modders have to get, to avoid getting their mods.
Problem is, its insanely easy to bypass the CoG licenses. I cant tell you how for obvious reasons, but thats how i use COG mods without having to connect to the internet.

Carlosprince

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hey am a new member recently downloaded revolution diaboloque but can't login without the license help

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hey am a new member recently downloaded revolution diaboloque but can't login without the license help
Access the link to the thread I posted above your message and read it.

Cronos21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
But even so i can for example give my licence login to a friend and he can still access the mod while i am accessing it at the same time

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
But even so i can for example give my licence login to a friend and he can still access the mod while i am accessing it at the same time
that's because a license is limited to two devices, if you give it to your friend you're restricting yourself to a single device, suppose someday you shift to another phone then you won't be able to use the mod because you hit the limit of two devices already (unless you have a pro subscription, in which case the limit gets raised to 5, i think)