💬 Review Above all Things by Roslyn Sinclair ( by darkbook123

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,070 happy users since 2014.
Register

darkbook123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: Above all Things by Roslyn Sinclair (

Amazing LGBTQI Book, its book to of The Carlisle series.

Review:
I already read the first book, which was AMAZING. I couldnt wait for book 2 to finally be released, thats what i acctually dislike if i discover a book way before it is released. The antipation of finally geting it. When i got the first book i read it within days, but this 2nd book I was a even faster. I was glad i started it on a friday afternoon because i read it in nearly one go with only small bathroom and food breaks till very late into the night. It was just that kind of good. So i can recomment this never start when you cant read for a while.

In this book we get the conclusion for the story between Vivian and Jules. In book 1 we see their way coming together. Jules struggels how to date / love an Ice Queen like Vivian. In book 2 we follow them on their path to live together and form a life. Their way to handle Vivians pregnancy which is not easy since the kid wasnt planed togehter and both of them having totally different views of life. Added with the fact that Vivian (the Ice Queen who is pregnant) sees things usually slightly different than a regular human beeing. I absolutly loved to see how both out ladies couldnt be more different but try to fit their lifes together in their situation. How is a millionair fiting together with the girl next door?

For me this book is everything. As fan of the devil wears Prada of course we can see the parallel between this story and the movie and what inspired it. Its all the movie didnt give us and we wanted so badly.

The writing of Sinclair is spectacular, i will definitly follow her more closely. The characters are very well written and fleshed out. I sometimes really felt with them, wanted to jump into the book and shake them and this is very good and for me a sign that a book is just brilliant and of high quality. And as fellow lesbian book reader you might know there are many very bad books out there which are just flat and boring, this is not one of them.

To sum it up, this was one of the best books i had so far this year - if not the best together with book 1 and i can only recommend it !

With this book we get the conclusion but i still hope Sinclair will add a 3rd book - because 3 is a charm right? Because im very curious what would happen with them along the way and i rarly question that and would love a book about characters life a few years in the future!

Would you recommend this to other users? YES!

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
This looks like a very interesting book, the cover got me interested already. The review just made it definitive. Very informative 10/good