💬 Review Acer liquid Z6 Plus by Bratprincess

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,783 happy users since 2014.
Register

Bratprincess

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Acer liquid Z6 Plus

Description
Acer Liquid Z6 Plus smartphone was launched in August 2016. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels.
Acer Liquid Z6 Plus is powered by a 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Acer Liquid Z6 Plus runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 4080mAh non-removable battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Acer Liquid Z6 Plus on the rear packs 13-megapixel camera. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Acer Liquid Z6 Plus based on Android 6.0 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Acer Liquid Z6 Plus is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone.
Connectivity options on the Acer Liquid Z6 Plus include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, FM radio, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor.

Things I don't like
The Acer Liquid Z6 Plus measures 153.60 x 75.40 x 8.50mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 168.00 grams. I don't like the dimensions of the phone and it is a bit awkward to hold. Too chunkt.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
As with most unlocked, direct-to-consumer phones, expect these models to only work on the T-Mobile and AT&T networks in the US, as well as those of their prepaid affiliates, such as Metro PCS and Cricket. Therefore I don't recommend this phone.

Toppoll

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
LG is another phone that i had but didnt really enjoy that much. what can i say, the camera is bad, the overall model of it isnt eyecatching, but that' the only downsides i have with them. other than that im somewhat ok with LG phones. Would i go back to one tho? nah
Post automatically merged:

What i will be getting is a samsung note 10, tjat phone is super nice. the camera quality is amazing and has col features to it too. Also the design is quite alluring to me lol it makes me feel a little rich

Sarwanc43

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
LG is another phone that i had but didnt really enjoy that much. what can i say, the camera is bad, the overall model of it is eyecatching, but the only downsides i have with them is the Ram. other than that im somewhat ok with LG phones. Would i go back to one tho?