✅ Solved Add a library of already owned mods?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,233 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesWorrall

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Righto, So I was looking through the website, and noticed I couldn't really find a list of what mods I had owned, so I would like to introduce the idea of perhaps... Adding a library or list of sorts? This might especially help for mods with the new-ish licence feature, as you could accidentally close the page and not be able to find it again. So perhaps a receipt system would also work on that specific area, showing time purchased, SB points used, and ofc the name and licence. If this does exist and I just couldn't find it tell me *chuckles nervously*

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
You need to go in help chat

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Can you see a green "Sb points" button on right side of your screen? Click it and then you will see a "Unlocked content" option. You will get the list there.

PS: I know Sbenny and Yoda already answered. I just don't want to delete what I wrote lol 😂.

JamesWorrall

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
As I didn't know it existed and had suggested it under the pretense it did not exist, it was a suggestion, this was not a misfiled post.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
As I didn't know it existed and had suggested it under the pretense it did not exist, it was a suggestion, this was not a misfiled post.
Please use Questions area if you have any questions before suggesting anything. And as this is resolved I am closing this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.