LP mod apk Adventure Bar Story ~ Free In-App Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,731 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Title: Adventure Bar Story ~ Unlimited Jewels
AdvBarStory.JPG

Name of the game: Adventure Bar Story

Version: v1.6

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
ev05.png

Hey you.
pssst..Yeah YOU there.
Hungry?!? Wanna help me and my friends catch some monsters to cook into delicious meals?

echara1.png

loadanim.png
monster_icon.png

Adventure Bar Story is Open for Adventurers everywhere.
ev04.png

Bar-management Cooking RPG-Simulation
_20180903_100148.JPG
help_field.png

Oh well, a more detailed information of the game is provided at the link below.
Review - Adventure Bar Story

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rideon.sakaba_eng
MOD Features:
FREE Jewels IAPs
_20180903_061935.JPG

Lucky Patcher is needed only for the IAP Jewels purchase and not for loading up the game.

Provided below is a link to a different version of the game, in case your phone is not compatible with this one.
MOD APK - Adventure Bar Story v1.6 + MOD Free IAPs

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP.
Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created).
MOD APK - Lucky Patcher [v7.2.1] with video tutorials
You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: @KentCave
_20180903_200151.JPG

Unlock this to grab the Modded Game AND Full-FAQs, which a sample text-file is provided in above Game Review link.
(a 40kb file compared to the 5kb file)

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 393 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 542 times

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Wow buddy @KentCave i will try your app hope you will keep on making more mods too :D
Oh no, just aint my forte. This is just LP-patched bro. A fluke.
err, if this version couldnt work for ya..try the one done by Sbenny in the link provided..mmmkay
I gotta find a Cave to hide now.
:lurking:

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh no, just aint my forte. This is just LP-patched bro. A fluke.
err, if this version couldnt work for ya..try the one done by Sbenny in the link provided..mmmkay
I gotta find a Cave to hide now.
:lurking:
Haha i started out with lp too so there is nothing to be ashamed about buddy i know with time you will also become an approved modder too :D

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Haha i started out with lp too so there is nothing to be ashamed about buddy i know with time you will also become an approved modder too :D
Honestly bro..modding from my days were different.
I literally hexadec Koei's Ro3K, Bandit Kings, Genghis Khan, Uncharted Waters, Liberty or Death etc of late 80s-early 90s to become my personal games. Totally diff from the scene nowadays. Diff set of skills and expectations.
Better stick to wordsmithing, editing and reviewing games.
I actually prefer that past times. If only ChoiceScript has an Android-app or a similiar alternative. Is there?
Post automatically merged:

<3 Love the encouragement here!! <3
Dont encourage him to motivate me.
I learnt my lessons. Sbenny can vouch that I just literally was on a trance for half a day doing that just now.
Need rest. lol

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Dont encourage him to motivate me.
I learnt my lessons. Sbenny can vouch that I just literally was on a trance for half a day doing that just now.
Need rest. lol
:lol::lol: DOH!! My bad.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Adventure Bar Story ~ Free In-App Purchases was released by KentCave and 31988 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.