LP mod apk Age of Procreation DX - Upbringing Simulation

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,759 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

qgirbits

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Age of Procreation DX - Upbringing Simulation

Name of the game: Age of Procreation DX - Upbringing Simulation

Version: v1.441

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Age of Procreation Luxury Version!

Build a dictatorship by having your family members vote for you!
Survive until the age of 60 amidst violent wives!
Marry and breed with aliens in a distant planet to return to Earth!
Raise your child to become a superstar!
Raise your children as star athletes to win over the world!

Various scenarios are ready for you to play
where you can do different things with your children.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hondoom.procreationdx&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dage+of+procreation+dx&pcampaignid=APPU_1_w1NmXPShA8X-8QXfjbjAAg
MOD Features:
- Free IAP

NOTE: When buying IAP, please wait a few seconds after one click. The game is slow to respond to IAPs.

LP version I use is v.8.1.4, please check if we have the same version so you can make sure the game will work. ✨

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank qgirbits and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: qgirbits

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 288 times

Downloaded 282 times

Galahad666

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ajieeeb Bikin anak

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

BreadWinnuh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years

DulMagus

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Arigato gozaimasu

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Thanks! I'll make a video for it!

Soramaru27

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the game, it's really funny. XD my problem is that I can play the game just fine but I can't seem to purchase the new game through Lucky Patcher . I've already updated to the latest version and it still didn't work.

qgirbits

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the game, it's really funny. XD my problem is that I can play the game just fine but I can't seem to purchase the new game through lucky patcher. I've already updated to the latest version and it still didn't work.
Can you check if you have LP v.8.1.4? Most of the LP patched games I uploaded doesn't work with other LP versions but when updated to LP 8.1.4/8.1.9 all seems to work 🙂

Age of Procreation DX - Upbringing Simulation was released by qgirbits and 10213 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.