Agent Icon V4.4.8

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,746 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name
Agent Icon V4.4.8

Playstore Link
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=stealthychief.theme.agent
Features Given
Paid Unlocked
License Resolved

Description
A dark approach to stock Android. A must have for dark theme enthusiasts!
READ MORE TAP SPOILER
Revamp your homescreen to a dark UI full of detail, style, and a modern edge. With Agent you'll instantly recognize the stock designs of your favorite apps yet also enjoy the darker, more minimal designs they utilize. The included wallpapers are a blend of minimal patterns and espionage inspired imagery

To use Agent on your device make sure you have a supported launcher installed, which are all listed below.

Features

• 2,700+ Premium Icons

• 8 HD Wallpapers

• Updated every month

• Material Design App

• Multi-Launcher Support

• Icon Picker and Search within Agent App

• Dynamic Calendar Support

• Icon Masking for Unthemed Icons

Supported Launchers

• Nova, Apex, Action, Smart, Aviate, Trebuchet, Next, Atom, KK, Solo, Lucid, Inspire, Nine, ADW, Holo, GO, TSF, Themer, Epic, LG Home, Arrow, EverythingMe, Hola, Trebuchet

• Unicon, XGELS, CM Theme Engine

Updates and Requests

I'm committed to adding new Agent icons on a weekly basis, as well as updating existing icons to match new application branding.

Due to the high volume of icon requests I receive, I can only complete the most highly requested icons as well as icons for the most popular Android apps.

Help and Support

A supported launcher (see above) is required in order to apply Agent icons. For the best in compatibility and customization options, I recommend Nova Launcher.

Credit Me
<3 SusieQ <3
If you want more from me please contribute to our community, be active and invite your Friends ლ('▽'ლ)

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 18 times
Agent Icon V4.4.8 was released by SusieQ and 3297 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.