Free Mod apk Agent of Love v11.6.9 All Chapters Unlocked, All Stories Unlocked & All Endings Unlocked (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,453 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 1.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Agent of Love v11.6.9

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
LICENSE

Need help with the License? Click here. Do not share it with anyone or you will be banned. Normal users can use the license on max 2 devices. If you need to use it on more devices, please consider upgrading to Pro or Pro+.

If you get "Bad response from server" error and you're sure your username and your license are correct, type this code instead of your username: Loading..

• Agent of Love is a dark* romantic drama about a woman and the struggles she will face as she treads through various personal and social expectations. She will also come across cases so disturbing, that you may hesitate on the choices she has to make as the stories reach their respective endings.

Agent of Love is written from a first person perspective to encourage user immersion allowing the player to engage and empathise with the protagonist.
    To see through her eyes, feel her emotions and choose the path that best suits her situation or be ready to face the consequences.

Delusional is an independent and self-funded developer of interactive Visual Novels (VN), based in Sydney, Australia, focusing on the genre of Josei Romance in Otome games, a Romance Dating Simulation for the female audience.

Delusional started with a couple of friends having a common goal: to provide realistic stories that have richer content, deeper and darker* storylines, engaging characters and an immersive delusional world to heighten the user experience.

Download now the MOD APK of Agent of Love for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• All Chapters Unlocked
    • All Endings Unlocked
    • All Stories Unlocked

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.delusionalinc.AgentOfLove

Downloaded 170 times

BonBon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Adert Robert

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry @Debby but i have a problem in this game.
in the prologue and chapter 1 the game went well, but when i want to play chapter 2 the game display goes to character display so i cant see the story of chapter 2. this also applies to chapter 3, 4, etc.
I hope you can fix this problem.

MrParth

On Discord- Parth Bhagat#0001
Member for 2 years
Best MOD Agent of Love

Aurora 1603

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm facing the same issue. Have you found a way around it? I'm hoping somebody knows why this is happening.
Also, I just went and checked the the obb folder and it seems as if the file I'd extracted there just disappeared? Like, it auto-deleted? I don't know, but it keeps happening every time I try to re-install the app. I was just wondering if this was happening to you too.

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
I seem to have the same issue as with the others, Debby!

-KymForGo
Mod Tetser Team

Last edited:
Agent of Love v11.6.9 All Chapters Unlocked, All Stories Unlocked & All Endings Unlocked (Updated) was released by Debby and 6109 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.