💬 Review Ai dungeon by Sammy0381

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,075 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Ai dungeon

I love this game. there so many options. but I wish there was a mod for it.

Review:
I absolutely love this. Game so much there is romance action adventure rpg. There are generated choices you can make there are actions like you push the button do and say something like pick up a sword and it will randomly pick a outcome like you pick up a sword and slew a dragon or you can push the say button and you can talk or say something like we need a plan and again it will generated something like someone will say something like yes we do the plan is to get in and get out no excuses what else is there to say it has a new 3d pixel graphics it will show 3d pixel pictures there is a premium option that will let you generate more and better outcomes let it read to you oh yeah and the 3d pixel cost money and so does premium that's why I wish there was a mod but we're getting off topic what else there is a create your world option that allows you to make your own story with your character and you places and your own genre there is a quick start option where you can pick a random start

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes absolutely

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐