Aide au modding

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,567 happy users since 2014.
Register

Celtic80

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Bonjour ,
Je cherche a modder cette appli : h**ps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yokee.piano.keyboard&hl=fr&gl=US
J' ai essayé avec LP , cela marche tres bien sur le portable ou j' ai fait le mod mais quand je l'installe sur un autre tel l' appli se bloque après quelque jours .
Y arait il quelqu'un pour me donner une piste de départ pour le faire sans LP ?
Merci à vous.

Leonas

Profesional Mafioso
Member for 3 years
please speak english

Celtic80

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Sorry , im going to try to speak english.

I'm looking to mod this app : h**ps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yokee.piano.keyboard&hl=fr&gl=US
I have tried with LP, it works very well on the phone witch I made the MOD but when I install it on another , the app crashes after a few days.
Is there someone to give me a starting point to do it without LP?
Thank you.

Leonas

Profesional Mafioso
Member for 3 years

I'm looking to mod this app : h**ps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yokee.piano.keyboard&hl=fr&gl=US
I have tried with LP, it works very well on the phone witch I made the MOD but when I install it on another , the app crashes after a few days.
Thank you.
I suggest you contact @DDeveloper or @FoxInFlames for that. They are usually very helpful, but you can also always reach out to @Sbenny for your problem

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the mention, @Leonas

Okay, @Celtic80 you say that you patched an app using LP on a phone, which works fine, but if you transfer that patched app to another phone, it starts crashing, right?

Well, either you can try to patch the app (using LP) on the other phone itself.

Or, if you want a mod, you need to put in a mod request in the respective section.

Do mind that making a request costs 100 sb points, so I'd suggest you look for ways to earn sb points, only then you'll be able to put a request (sorry but they are the rules, I can't help you much further)

Otherwise, as leonas said, wait for @DDeveloper or @Gourov , they are more seasoned modders than me and will be able to help you more than I ever could.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Thank you.
"Without LP" is advance things which cannot be taught from no where. Anyway probably there was an update. Or why not you patch the app on the device you trying to use ?

Celtic80

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello ;
Thank you all for your answers. Exact, I could install Lucky Patcher on the other phone but I would like to be able to learn the mod by myself.
Sorry for disturbing you and thanks anyway.

Celtic80

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
hello, if i put a request to have a mod from this app, Can the modder explain to me how he did it ?

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
hello, if i put a request to have a mod from this app, Can the modder explain to me how he did it ?
No, he'll just provide the modded apk, if you want to learn modding though, you need to have a computer.

Celtic80

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello , i have a computer but I don't know where to start and what to look for. i have read a lot of tutorials here.
I have decompile this app with apktools and searh some request with fileseek like the tuto but i dont find anything !
Thanks

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well we help people learning how to mod. But we don't teach them how to mod specific games. We just teach them basic to advance rules but where they will apply is purely up to them.

Celtic80

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
ok thank you, so what are the tutorials that I would not have read, would you advise me , to mod an basic app with licence and purchassed from a to z and that is not unity app ?
I know how to decompile , compile , signed an apk . I know a few the java language.
Please.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
ok thank you, so what are the tutorials that I would not have read, would you advise me , to mod an basic app with licence and purchassed from a to z and that is not unity app ?
I know how to decompile , compile , signed an apk . I know a few the java language.
Please.
Mostly there are very limited resources for modding apps . Most people focus on games. Also I don't think there is any good tutorial that teaches you how to bypass license because it's varies on every games. Anyway you need to know smali opcodes to mod apk mostly unless it's unity , native or other languages.