LP mod apk Alt Life Free In-App Purchases

Feedbacks

• 1.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Cutyangelpixy

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 3 years
Alt Life Free In-App Purchases

Alt Life pre37

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Cutyangelpixy
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 86 times

• Interactive Life Simulator

In AltLife, you are the author of your life. Each story is different.

Live a life of mediocrity, or drop out of college to pursue your dreams as an online influencer, it's all up to you.

Apply to your dream job and work your way up the hierarchy, or live off of your parents. There is no wrong decision.

Most of what you interact with is randomly generated to create a unique experience each time you play, making AltLife the ultimate Life Simulator.

Jobs

AltLife has an ever-expanding list of jobs you can apply to, ranging from a simple Dishwasher, all the way up to respected CEOs. Each job has its own requirements like education, degrees, stats, age, etc.

Careers

Careers are just like jobs, with the exception that you can interact with them. Utoob lets you become a Utoober and make millions by uploading videos and monetizing them. The top rankings shows the top 10 Utoobers of each year in the game.

Relationships

Nurturing relationships is just as important as landing a great job in AltLife. The more you interact with people in the game, the more options will appear.

Activities

AltLife offers a wide variety of activities ranging from playing the lottery, to going on a shopping spree.

Items

Collect all sorts of in-game items and store them in your inventory!

Assets

Collect exotic supercars, invest in commercial real estate or rent out a skyscraper. The choice is yours.

Have Fun!!!!!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free In-App Purchases

You will get an error when you use LP. However, after purchasing whatever you need, close the game. (Ignore the error) When you open the game again, you will have the things you just bought.
    The errors will not mess anything up so enjoy!

And remember that you need to have LP opened in the background for some phones or else it won't work.

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Cutyangelpixy and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.QmzApps.LifeStory

Downloaded 21 times

Sdb

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
When it downloaded it it just made me go to zarchiver and show me inside of the apk file, and when i renamed it from apks to apk, i cant still download it

Cutyangelpixy

Member for 3 years
When it downloaded it it just made me go to zarchiver and show me inside of the apk file, and when i renamed it from apks to apk, i cant still download it
As mentioned in the how to install, this is a split apk. You shouldn't change it to apk. Get sai for android and install it through that.

Plazaz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Perks and premium can't be bought.

Cutyangelpixy

Member for 3 years
Perks and premium can't be bought.
They can be bought. However, you will get an error, you need to close the app and open it again for it to work. And also have LP open in the background. Also, click on restore for future purchases. It works fine on my end. Let me know if you face any more problems

Plazaz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
They can be bought. However, you will get an error, you need to close the app and open it again for it to work. And also have LP open in the background. Also, click on restore for future purchases. It works fine on my end. Let me know if you face any more problems
The only error is from buying the premium membership and it doesn't work, nothing happens when I try to buy the other Perks.

Cutyangelpixy

Member for 3 years
The only error is from buying the premium membership and it doesn't work, nothing happens when I try to buy the other Perks.
That is weird. Let me check. It is working for others. Is your lucky patcher updated to 9.6.5? However, if your phone is a china brand like infinix, Qmobile and such, I sadly cannot help you. Many mods don't work on these mobiles and I know that because I have one myself.

Last edited:

Cutyangelpixy

Member for 3 years
Check out this video if anybody can't get the mod to work.

Post automatically merged:

Check out this video if anybody can't get the mod to work.

Cutyangelpixy

Member for 3 years
As was shown in the video, errors are normal, they will happen, however, ignore them. And buy everything you need for the first time when you open the game and it will be fine

Plazaz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
As was shown in the video, errors are normal, they will happen, however, ignore them. And buy everything you need for the first time when you open the game and it will be fine
I can't open the store to buy Perks.
Screenshot_2021-08-27-14-38-17-83_c8f7d8299b3ff14769855eb5c386cf94.jpg

Cutyangelpixy

Member for 3 years
I can't open the store to buy Perks.
View attachment 77648
Do you have Lucky Patcher open in the background? And is your internet working? Other than that is your Lucky Patcher updated to the last version. Because the app works fine on three phones, so I dontt know why this is happening for you.
However, I am working on a new mod version that won't need lp at all as this kind of patch doesn't work for every phone out there.

Plazaz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Do you have Lucky Patcher open in the background? And is your internet working? Other than that is your Lucky Patcher updated to the last version. Because the app works fine on three phones, so I dontt know why this is happening for you.
However, I am working on a new mod version that won't need lp at all as this kind of patch doesn't work for every phone out there.
Yes Lucky patcher is open and the latest version. And yes my internet is working. And the error still occurs.

Cutyangelpixy

Member for 3 years
Then I am sad to say that it is your phone. Some brands are highly protected and won't let you do this. I am sorry about this. If you want, I can let you know how I patched it so you can do it yourself on your phone? It will work then

Plazaz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Then I am sad to say that it is your phone. Some brands are highly protected and won't let you do this. I am sorry about this. If you want, I can let you know how I patched it so you can do it yourself on your phone? It will work then
I'll just wait for the new version that doesn't require lp.

Cutyangelpixy

Member for 3 years
Sure no worries, I'll post the new update as soon as I get the time to work on this. Thanks for the wait! :)

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
Alt Life Free In-App Purchases was released by Cutyangelpixy and 1991 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like Alt Life Free In-App Purchases at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.