📖 Tutorial Alternative Way to Make a Lucky Patcher Mod Game Work

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,262 happy users since 2014.
Register

Moonlight007

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Wow, it really worked thanks .
I always found it difficult but u with this guid i finally able to use . Thanks

BugJuice83

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
First, thanks for the mod & patch. I really appreciate the time you all put into this site, it's awesome...
So this is the 1st mod/apk I've ever attempted to use... I was just wondering is there a way to use the patch on an existing account the subscription ran out on..?

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
First, thanks for the mod & patch. I really appreciate the time you all put into this site, it's awesome...
So this is the 1st mod/apk I've ever attempted to use... I was just wondering is there a way to use the patch on an existing account the subscription ran out on..?
I think not, a subscription on an expired account!

Dikun2020

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Bro when I patch an apk when I click install after a while it will say app not installed why help me

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Bro when I patch an apk when I click install after a while it will say app not installed why help me
It doesn't install because I have to click on uninstall and install

Diane40828

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
I Followed Your instructions and it did not work ' I was so hoping it would " Just my Luck .Thank You For trying " it could work for others

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I Followed Your instructions and it did not work ' I was so hoping it would " Just my Luck .Thank You For trying " it could work for others
Why didn't it work for you? This applies on an LP mod game

Diane40828

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
I have no clue but I am gonna try it again

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I have no clue but I am gonna try it again
This works great on an LP mod game, it's needed to make a new patch if it doesn't work for you it's only because you sure did something wrong

Diane40828

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Oh yes it's definitely me doing something wrong because I'm new to all this " and I'm Sorry if you Thought I was insinuating That it was something wrong with LP . It's all Me I probably need to start with Non Rooted version what do you Think Diane

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Oh yes it's definitely me doing something wrong because I'm new to all this " and I'm Sorry if you Thought I was insinuating That it was something wrong with LP . It's all Me I probably need to start with Non Rooted version what do you Think Diane
You don't have to apologize, there's no reason, you can download a mod LP game I've made many of them for free so you can try if you need, write to me, it's a pleasure dear 🥰

Diane40828

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
OK I will try one of yours in a couple hours " I'm right handed ` and I'm cast from my wrist all the way up my arm" I'm not suppose to be using this hand and arm for anything ` but I fill like I can so I'm gonna use it a little at a time ! This was my 6th Surgery on this arm ' my 1st was Jan10 2021 "so yep this last Surgeon was awesome ! So I'm gonna go for now ' it's time for my polar care cube ! Lol that's a machine that goes on my arm ' Talk Later

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
OK I will try one of yours in a couple hours " I'm right handed ` and I'm cast from my wrist all the way up my arm" I'm not suppose to be using this hand and arm for anything ` but I fill like I can so I'm gonna use it a little at a time ! This was my 6th Surgery on this arm ' my 1st was Jan10 2021 "so yep this last Surgeon was awesome ! So I'm gonna go for now ' it's time for my polar care cube ! Lol that's a machine that goes on my arm ' Talk Later
I'm so sorry, I wish you a speedy recovery with all my heart ❤

Diane40828

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Why am I not seeing anything on these post ? Is there a secret button or something 🤔 🤣🤣

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years

Saulvern

Novice Lv1️⃣
Okay thanks it worked but unfortunately when I try to purchase the full game it doesn't work 🙁

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Okay thanks it worked but unfortunately when I try to purchase the full game it doesn't work 🙁
What game is it? Can you send me the link of the game please?