📖 Tutorial Alternative Way to Make a Lucky Patcher Mod Game Work

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,235 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Thanks you gave me a lot of courage, can you cancel all this? I'm so sorry
Its okay you don't need to feel bad 🤗 Just next time don't do this publicly. Instead if you need anything or annoyed with something you can talk with us privately. 😊

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
I agree with what he said @Marialisa. You're still very important to the forum and we still need you, okay. Just be patient. Sbenny will attend to all your grievances in no time. Also, it doesn't matter how many new LP modders pop up, you're still the LP Queen. No one can match your energy in this forum.
You are very good too ❤

• Blush
Reactions: Ife

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
Its okay you don't need to feel bad 🤗 Just next time don't do this publicly. Instead if you need anything or annoyed with something you can talk with us privately. 😊
Ok thanks ❤

CrazyOldChook

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I tried this when having connection problem with google play games. (used a download of updated LDplayer that had a fix for this problem) Then tried This. For some reason with DragonVale v4.24.1 this did not work. Used Nox before trying LDPlayer.

PerfectV

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I think Dragonvale has put up a protection against patches in latest version.

And this guide also doesen't work for me sadly. Before and even after rebuilding the game I wanted to play, it keeps crashing after I open it.

AlexGray

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
This is how all guides should be. Highly detailed and straight to the point. Thanks man! Keep up the good work!

• Love

maddster

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Try to Allow all permissions on LP.
Post automatically merged:

Try to Allow all permissions on LP

RaptorBG

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
I did but i got custom patch option but custom patch option didn't came on games it came on YouTube Google etc.

Ravenade

Savage Lv6️⃣
Green Thumb
Member for 2 years
Maybe the game cannot be patch by the LP. Anyways, thanks for the guide Marialisa. It works on some of the apps that I've downloaded.

Ieuanjl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Malah gelud njirr. Dan akhirnya mereka sungkem sungkem an

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Thanks a lot 😊 but don't install the LP mod unless you uninstall the original version first, thanks for the guide 🥰

Last edited:

Dman1992

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Does not work even after following the tutorial. I want a refund.

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
@Dman1992 This is a tutorial on how to use Lucky Patcher. I'm not exactly sure on what you're asking for a refund on.
Hi, you don't have to give any refunds because the tutorials are free 😂

Dman1992

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I meant I purchased the actual mod which led me to this thread when it didn't work. It's broken . You can not get past the play login screen. Updating the patch with LP didn't help. I tried with both SB Patcher and vanilla. I have been a member on here for quite some time. I'm not okay with losing 64 sb points like this. Remove it from the validated pages IMO

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I meant I purchased the actual mod which led me to this thread when it didn't work. It's broken . You can not get past the play login screen. Updating the patch with LP didn't help. I tried with both sb patcher and vanilla. I have been a member on here for quite some time. I'm not okay with losing 64 sb points like this. Remove it from the validated pages IMO
Which game did you buy?? however you have to ask for a refund in the game you downloaded and write that it doesn't work and that I ask for a refund