💬 Review Amazon kindle fire 5th generation by Adamsooskakasi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,494 happy users since 2014.
Register

Adamsooskakasi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Amazon kindle fire 5th generation

B5E3C7CA-D6DC-4A2C-9CEB-E9FE3E5C811F.jpeg

Description
8 inch display (1280x80)
Micro sd slot up to 256gb
Quad core processor with
Dual band WiFi
Front& rear cameras
Dolby sound
The power/lock button, volume rocker, headphone port and MicroUSB charging port are all on the top. The MicroSD slot is the only thing on the right side.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
This model features a 1.2Ghz Quad Core processor with 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, card slot and a 8” HD display. It is a heavy device but seems well built. It has a minimalist look. From a hardware point of view this is a very fast device. Apps and games load very fast and the whole OS is very fluid - (helped by the Quad Core processor and 1GB RAM). Battery is as good as any other tablet, but falls short of the amazing life of a dedicated e-reader. As a hybrid though, it does very well on both parts.

Things I don't like
For a 2015 device the 1.9mpx fixed focus rear camera and 0.3mpx front camera perform very badly. One other thing I don't like is your lock screen is used as an advertising medium - like a digital billboard which changes each time you lock it. It has no access to standard Android apps, there is no Play Store. Instead it has its own Amazon Appstore. You sign in with an Amazon account not a Google account. This is not an Android tablet, which without prior knowledge a lot of people might not know this.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I’m not recommend because for me a nAndroid tablet with the Amazon app would be a better choice.

Munkush

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hsjsnwbwbskksbsbwbwjsj ejwkwb wbwjwjwwnnwjwkabave jisjssnbshwgwhwkwlwlav hsjsjsjsnbbshfjddbbds hdhdjdbenskskallakabanamk sjsjsjskkswkjwbrhrjdklkd jddjdjndnddjdj