Mod apk Ancient Life 古代人生 v1.4.69 !! Exclusive Mod Menu !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,817 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 4.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krayton

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hi the jade is not working for me, I've already restarted it many times and can you please update it

SABRINASTARS

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
I can't login, it's said that my account (username) & license combination with this version is invalid.
How to fix this? I download it from this website.

Phenex

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Built-in Features Does Not Work🚫

I have tried what you instructed yet each time i come back, it's impossible to earn a jade. The share button does not give jade too. Other than this, the mod works just fine. Thank you!

Lopoo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Hey Everything Works Now The Life Circle,The Jades And Remove Ads Everything It's Just That Earlier I hadn't Watched The Video So I Had No Clue Now everything Just Work. if You Don't Have Any apps For The Share Just Complete One of the Tasks Of The Quests It Also Works With That for The 1B Jade

Ancient Life 古代人生 v1.4.69 !! Exclusive Mod Menu !! was released by Gourov and 32588 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.