Mod apk Ancient Life 古代人生 v1.4.69 !! Mod Menu (Jade , Gold , Silver and Penny) !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,839 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Ancient Life 古代人生 v1.4.69

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 347 times

• A package of events featuring ancient China are waiting for you to experience: taking imperial examinations, being officials, holding wedding, going hunting and catching crickets, asking for fortune sticks, and farming etc.
    go find them yourself !

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• - Can Add Jade , Gold , Silver and Penny via Mod Menu

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wingjoy.dynastyLife.inter

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
If the game shows black screen after log in, Just restart the game. This may happen when first launching the game after installing. After restarting 2 or 3 times it starts to work fine. I don't know the cause of this bug thats why it cant be fixed for now.

If you get "No permanent data found. Please save your progress and restart the game." error, then go to game menu and press exit. It will save and exit the game. Open the game again and it should work.

I saw many user trying to reinstall, opening closing multiple times. But it will not help instead it will mess it more. Try the fix I said above. If doesn't work then keep playing the game like 15 min or until you notice a short message on below left corner of your screen something like "Saving progress...". After that close the game and start again and it should work.

Jade can be seen on talent screen. Add some jade then open talent you will see your jade there. For Money it won't show visually try buying something from shop and you will notice the charges.

About ads, I can't watch it even in original version, so I am clueless here. I will try to fix it on next update.

Last edited:

Sayayang

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
How do you save your data? When I want to add jade, it said "No permanent data found. Please save your progress and restart the game."

Myersconni4

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
The jade took a while to work but i got it. Had to close the app a few times then added it during the start. Works great now

Clarity

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
How to add jade? , it says No permanent data found. Please save your progress and restart the game

Chakib11

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks mate
Post automatically merged:

Thanks mate

Gugun999

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
thanks, and pls next update add new feature maybe stats?

zandy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Why it's always no permanent data found when I tried to add jade

Attachments

Myersconni4

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Close the game on clear all then open it and close it again it should work. When you add money it doesn't show up, in order for it to show buy something in the store it doesn't matter if you have 0 or a few pennies you can still buy. Keep adding jade don't stop then close app they will appear or you can get out of the talents tab and enter again.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Everyone please read the first comment again for no permanent data error. And you guys really want stats mod? Won't it make the game "no-fun"? 😅

Myersconni4

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
The stats don't matter the only thing is that when I want to watch an ad so I can do things a second time it doesn't let me.
Thank you for this mod Gourov it is still amazing.

Tiran23

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
it's not working when i'm on miui 12.5 but after updating to miui 13 it's working

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.