✅ Solved Android emulator for pc

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,903 happy users since 2014.
Register

Which emulator would you choose?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello everyone.I was wondering which emulator between Bluestacks 5 with android 9 or LDPLayer (android 9) would you choose and why... Or if you use one of these can you tell me why?I really can't decide between these two.. I know that Bluestacks is from US and LDPlayer is from China and I keep hearing things that LDPlayers is a spyware.
P.S: If it helps my laptop has : 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD. Thank you in advance.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I will say NOX Android 9 beta

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for replying but I don't trust NOX. So I rather not use that...

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don't think Memu has android 9. Thank you for trying to help me , but I think I'll use LDPlayer.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I don't think Memu has android 9. Thank you for trying to help me , but I think I'll use LDPlayer.
Then use BS , LD is not good for gaming.

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Why not? For me LDPlayer works better, and Bluestacks 5 seem to give me BSOD...

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Also , I see many people on youtube using Ldplayer...

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Why not? For me LDPlayer works better, and Bluestacks 5 seem to give me BSOD...
I am using LD player for 2 years now. I dont used BS so dont know about it. But LD is not good for gaming. It doesnt supports 64bit properly plus key mapping is not that great. And The UI lacks some necessary features. But why I am using LD then ? Because its good for developing mods and not much security like other emulators. If you like LD player then of course you can use.

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I am using LD player for 2 years now. I dont used BS so dont know about it. But LD is not good for gaming. It doesnt supports 64bit properly plus key mapping is not that great. And The UI lacks some necessary features. But why I am using LD then ? Because its good for developing mods and not much security like other emulators. If you like LD player then of course you can use.
I understand. I would use Bluestacks but I can't find the best settings for it.And sometimes it gives me BSOD...

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can you maybe if you know ,reccomend me good settings for it? I'm not that good with emulators so I don't really now. I have 16 GB Ram , 500 SSD and 1050 4GB if that helps. Thank you!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I understand. I would use Bluestacks but I can't find the best settings for it.And sometimes it gives me BSOD...
As I said I never used BS , so i dont know. But if you getting better performance on LD than BS then you should use LD instead.

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
As I said I never used BS , so i dont know. But if you getting better performance on LD than BS then you should use LD instead.
Ok, thank you for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.