📖 Tutorial Android Mod IDE - Testing phase 3 v0.90 RC1 Build

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,158 happy users since 2014.
Register

Badwolf23

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Im going to try my first API with this qish me luck

s810car

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Im going to try my first API with this qish me luck
ok any app related issues just post back here as im working on this daily to iron out remaining bugs from the rewrite so i can start the next update. Thanks and good luck!

vorpal04

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
how are we doing bro? whats your last update? :)

s810car

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
how are we doing bro? whats your last update? :)
hey, been real busy lately, in the process of moving, i believe 0.9 is the latest, it should be the main download from the OP. Hope to get back into this project in the new year, just got to get settled in a new place first.

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
hey, been real busy lately, in the process of moving, i believe 0.9 is the latest, it should be the main download from the OP. Hope to get back into this project in the new year, just got to get settled in a new place first.
there is no rush buddy. Wish you all the best and easy settlement in your new home. :)

s810car

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Just letting everyone know I finally am trying to get settled in my new place, be thankful if you live outside Silicon valleys insane costs :( just had to relocate about 100 miles away from my old place, which drops my rent by more than half, great thing but that never should have been a situation had the California housing market had any sanity....uhh thats a story for a drunkin rage out sh*t storm, and since i quit drinking over 5 years ago, time to move on....

TL;DR ignore above rant, I will be restarting my refactoring of the ModIDE code to kill some bugs I found recently and decouple the view from the logic more to prepare for the next large Java version jump (this uses JDK 8 and the next long term support version, JDK 11, is out). I also plan on getting the source on Git before the version jump, so cleanup is a must, no need to be the butt of jokes for the open source community from this spaghetti mess :rolleyes: This is going to be a large undertaking but once done I should be able to add features for UI and IDE function much faster :cool: As always feel free to post requests, bug reports, or other general questions here, and thanks for the support!

lmservas

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Excited to see someone attempt this because it is definitely a tool that would be invaluable for Android RE. Definitely following your progress and thank you!

s810car

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Excited to see someone attempt this because it is definitely a tool that would be invaluable for Android RE. Definitely following your progress and thank you!
Thanks:) gonna be a lot of work on this over the next month, not much will change functionality (except I plan on killing most of the worst offending bugs so next release should functionality work a lot better, after that I plan on trying to add additional function to both the assembly and smali editing capability, and something that'll give a disassembly like ability to edit the .so object files (think if you understand the basic assembly code IDA spits out, those edits). Anyways those are my first targets to improve

Suggestions will be welcome and again bug reporting is essential, I'm swinging them as fast as I can but that's limited to those I find, more eyes will be a huge help:cool: thanks for the support!
Post automatically merged:

hey all, took a little hiatus just getting settled in my new home, but now I got my job and everything settled in my new home, so I want to get this fired up and get back to updating ModIDE to the newest methods for modding the latest games, so going to get back into updating again, suggesting features and bug reporting is HIGHLY needed so keep me posted on anything and happy modding!

Last edited: