💬 Review Angry birds by IAmNotCreati

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,425 happy users since 2014.
Register

IAmNotCreati

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Angry birds

Angry birds is a game where you go through many levels. The main characters are the birds and the pigs the birds being good and pigs being bad. You play as the birds and go through many levels defeating the pigs

Review:
Angry birds is a really good game and is a classic mobile app and is really fun. The game has you play as birds going After pigs which is hilarious and you can play it on the go even in the bathroom... This is where we dive deep, people would play this game in bathrooms, playground, or even on the couch. It isn't one of those games that are like Subway surfers but it is fun. The games main objective is to complete every levels and it was popular for it's time, I mean there wasn't any Minecraft or Roblox or anything like those games, no it was Doodle Jump, Subway Surfers, Flappy Bird, Talking Tom, and Angry Birds so it is reasonable that people liked this game. But unlike any other games, it got sequels like bad piggies, angry birds transformers, angry birds go, angry birds star wars and a whole ton more games that are fun. Sadly the original games were taken off the app store and probably won't be brought back but we have Angry Birds 2 which is nothing like the original which is fine but personally a lot of people still love the original which makes sense, it's very nostalgic and cool for people which is true I mean wouldn't you feel the same if Mario became chuckio or Grand Theft Auto became Grand Born To Ride. This is the end of the review and I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐