LP mod apk Anime Story - Magical Princess v3.1.8 !! Free In-App Purchases !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,467 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aiix120

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
For those it wont work for them download the app Virtual Android then download LP and the game in there and rebuild and apk. if you need help how tell me and i would video how i did it

Myersconni4

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Repatch doesn't work nor does the button I kept reinstalling but it keeps happening.

Myersconni4

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Crashes everytime I open it worked to buy but after I buy things it crashes.
The whole virtual android crashes.

Nikiforov00

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Worked wonderfully, as said so after reinstalling the app with LP. When I was in my third year(boy version), though it crashed. Now it won't open.
UNTIL THAT THO it really worked wonderfully, thank you so much!:)

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Worked wonderfully, as said so after reinstalling the app with LP. When I was in my third year(boy version), though it crashed. Now it won't open.
UNTIL THAT THO it really worked wonderfully, thank you so much!:)
You tried clearing the cache?

Hantusiang

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
it kept crashing for some reason 😅
I can buy the game, but now it keep on crashing everytime i open it

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
it kept crashing for some reason 😅
I can buy the game, but now it keep on crashing everytime i open it
Tried clearing cache and force stopping?

Hantusiang

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
ye, already force stop etc. But it won't continue the story...

DefdanikOniel

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can download it from the website that you gave me but when I tried to install it on my phone, it said that the app are not installed.
Post automatically merged:

Whats the problem ?
I can download it from the website that you gave me but when I tried to install it on my phone, it said that the app are not installed.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Post automatically merged:

Can you try to install using this ?

DefdanikOniel

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can you try to install using this ?
Well.. this is the response that I got

INSTALL_FAILED_CONFLICTING_PROVIDER: Scanning Failed.: Can't install because provider name com.facebook.app.FacebookContentProvider951346171609981 (in package cn.catcap.ayc2en) is already used by cn.actcap.ayc3en

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well.. this is the response that I got

INSTALL_FAILED_CONFLICTING_PROVIDER: Scanning Failed.: Can't install because provider name com.facebook.app.FacebookContentProvider951346171609981 (in package cn.catcap.ayc2en) is already used by cn.actcap.ayc3en
Ah thats too bad ... Devs somehow used same provider ID for their two game . Thats why you cant have this 2 game at the same time. I also wander though ... You can install both of them from google play store at a time ?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hi! The Mod doesn't work for me, the Buy buttons are frozen. LuckyPatcher is updated, I also tried the alternative method you linked. Reinstalling doesn't work either😫
Yeah this game is indeed buggy , I will try to mod it without LP.

Anime Story - Magical Princess v3.1.8 !! Free In-App Purchases !! was released by Gourov and 7298 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.