LP mod apk Anime Story - Magical Princess v3.1.8 !! Free In-App Purchases !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,979 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Anime Story - Magical Princess v3.1.8

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 271 times

• A great love simulation, dressup and otome game.

You are a great adventurer destined to meet your lolita and shota. Take care and plan for his/her daily schedules, which range from studying science, poetry, arts, wizardry, and alchemy to adventuring, dating or taking a vacation. You have so many possibilities to raise your child and influence the how the story play out.

An inspiring Japanese love and otome game that allows you to:
    - train your child with various schooling activities
    - explore all game scenes and collect hundreds of high quality CGs
    - multiple storylines and ending adventure
    - dressup and customize your prince or princess of dream

Anime Story - Simulated Dating and Otome Game

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free In-app purchases with LuckyPatcher v9.8.5 or higher.

Includes :-
    1. Unlimited Coins.
    2. All Premium Outfits.
    3. All Paid Endings.
    4. No Ads.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.catcap.ayc2en

Downloaded 58 times

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
The mod probably Works on another LP, because of the price info.
But on Mine doesnt. I cannot press the button.
Ishiharaa
- Mod testing team
Tapping on the buy button does nothing?

Ishiharaa

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
Nope, it's locked to me, even after repatching. But this LP thing is kinda messy tho

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Nope, it's locked to me, even after repatching. But this LP thing is kinda messy tho
Can't buy either after starting game? From shop?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yes! Probably It's some LP config. Might work for anyone else
You have latest LP? Or any chance you have SB patcher and LP installed at the same time?

Ishiharaa

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
You have latest LP? Or any chance you have SB patcher and LP installed at the same time?
It's not the Very latest. Since It gets updates everytime.. but it's almost the latest.. and no sbp + lp

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
The button to buy things isn't working
You have installed the latest LP? And followed the tutorial about how to set up LP for first time?

Ninacozi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes I did it.
Post automatically merged:

Yes I did it.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

LadyHofAvalon

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi! Currently experiencing the same problem, options on the shop can pop up but the buy button doesn't lead to anything. Also installed & opened the latest LP from the official site but no dice 😔

edit: just saw ur most recent reply, lemme try!!

edit 2: yeah got the same n5: success but when i reinstalled, still has the same problem 😔😔😔

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hi! Currently experiencing the same problem, options on the shop can pop up but the buy button doesn't lead to anything. Also installed & opened the latest LP from the official site but no dice 😔

edit: just saw ur most recent reply, lemme try!!

edit 2: yeah got the same n5: success but when i reinstalled, still has the same problem 😔😔😔
I don't know why... It works for me. Anyways you have turned off Google play protection and have LP proxy switch on?

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

KumikoFuji

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It works! I thought this game had been forgotten to the ether since it was taken down from the app store, half it's contents forever lost! Thank you, thank you! I can finally raise a son now!

Anime Story - Magical Princess v3.1.8 !! Free In-App Purchases !! was released by Gourov and 7104 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.