are all Roblox games pay2win?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,664 happy users since 2014.
Register

Paramountcy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I found some cool games on Roblox and when I try to grind for it, it gets harder and harder everyday. I looked up for the best weapon, gear-ups, items and tools that I can find and they're very expensive usually going up at 1000-10K robux. where as in-game money (not robux) when you started as a new player usually gets 100-500K headstart and buy money costs you of up to 50K robux. I played tree simulator (or idk the name I forgor 💀) and the in-game money costs of up to 100K robux which is, if you buy one you'll only get 1-10M which is not enough to buy the most expensive item in the game. I have a feeling that most Roblox game devs are chasing money, and profiting off of vulnerability.

(also I'm sorry if my english is bad)

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
It's more like paying to get the advantage. Most games in Roblox even after you paid large sums of Robux still require you to grind as much as you can, yeah most games in Roblox want you to pay to get that special item that only a few people can have but still it requires you to grind hard to level that item up. So no not all games in Roblox require you to pay so you can win, it will just give you more advantage and more flexibility in the game. I hope my answer helped you with your question 😊

Paramountcy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
It's more like paying to get the advantage. Most games in Roblox even after you paid large sums of Robux still require you to grind as much as you can, yeah most games in Roblox want you to pay to get that special item that only a few people can have but still it requires you to grind hard to level that item up. So no not all games in Roblox require you to pay so you can win, it will just give you more advantage and more flexibility in the game. I hope my answer helped you with your question 😊
true, but the only disadvantages is that, the items you have paid with robux came in with a lot of problems such as if you accidentally bought something useless you can't pretty much get a refund for it. second of all, most items you have bought, may get nerfed for it being too overpowered, and it's pretty much useless.

but your conclusion still stands.

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
If you ask me, you really don't need to buy those paid items since there are items that are as strong or stronger than a paid item which you can get as you level up.