Are you a salty gamer?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,500 happy users since 2014.
Register

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
You know, being salty means acting upset when things don't go your way. If you get too salty you may rage quit.

So I'm curious. Do you guys rage quit often? What games make you the most salty? Do you have any memorable salty stories?

Personally, I feel upset when I'm playing shooters and I get bodied. Specially when I'm a beginner and get matched against pro players. I do finish the game but once it's over I need to take a break.

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am telling you it's the food that bought me in...but I get pretty tantrum throwy when my net lags in fps games especially when I am not playing well...I almost once quit the game..almost...
Oh yes, lag is awful! I usually lag on mobile games, it makes me feel bad for my teammates.
I'm a salty gamer when it comes to food too haha. Or maybe somewhere halfway? Now that summer is coming I wouldn't say no to ice cream.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I used to get extremely salty...way back when I was still playing Crossfire. (Online First Player Shooter.)

I hate my own teammates for being toxic.

The long and salty explanation:
1. In Crossfire team members can vote to kick their own teammates; Only players from the same team can vote to kick each other.

2. In the game mode "Search and Destroy", the good players stay alive the longest and they get the blame for losing the round regardless of the Kill/Death ratio.

3. In Team Deathmatch, the goal is: The first team to get "x" number of kills wins (For example, 100 kills). Before the game ends many players would troll by kicking other players, most of the time the target is the player with the best kill/death ratio (the person on top of the leaderboard).

4. I used to play this game a lot and became good at it; After getting good, the game became garbage and impossible to enjoy, because I always get kicked on Team Deathmatch and/or blamed by teammates for not winning a "1 (Me) VS 4 (Enemies)" in Search and Destroy. I used to be able to handle 1 VS 3 just fine.

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I used to get extremely salty...way back when I was still playing Crossfire. (Online First Player Shooter.)
Bing kicked out in the middle of the game by your own teammates... I can understand why you left! I remember playing a game once that had the same kick system, but people only really used it on AFKs. I believe any system that allows players to tag each other or mess with each other's game just makes the experience worse. Specially because most competitive games have looots of toxic players. It's sad but I've found things are usually better when player communication is limited☹

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Bing kicked out in the middle of the game by your own teammates... I can understand why you left! I remember playing a game once that had the same kick system, but people only really used it on AFKs. I believe any system that allows players to tag each other or mess with each other's game just makes the experience worse. Specially because most competitive games have looots of toxic players. It's sad but I've found things are usually better when player communication is limited☹
I don't mind being kicked mid-game, but being kicked just before a match ends is just pure evil; You put effort to carry your own weight to be a good teammate and then you get stabbed at the back (kicked) by your own teammates.

Sadly, for many online games, it's the player-base that ruins the game and not the game devs.

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am telling you it's the food that bought me in...but I get pretty tantrum throwy when my net lags in fps games especially when I am not playing well...I almost once quit the game..almost...
Yeah...kinda same as you my lil D.. but in kinda diff. way .. I want to know what 'salty gamer' mean.

Not sure if I'm like that.. well, I have a tendency to quit not because I'm having trouble to finished the game but because I get easily bored.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Yeah...kinda same as you my lil D.. but in kinda diff. way .. I want to know what 'salty gamer' mean.

Not sure if I'm like that.. well, I have a tendency to quit not because I'm having trouble to finished the game but because I get easily bored.
Salty is a gaming slang, it means:
A person that gets angry or rage. (A person can be salty and not rage-quit.)

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Salty is a gaming slang, it means:
A person that gets angry or rage. (A person can be salty and not rage-quit.)
Thank you, Mark 😊💕 .. but what I mean is I went here to know what that mean is.. and I actually got it the 1st time I'd read her explanation. 💖

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years

Oh that is just a fact...At my peak I have downloaded 54 games in a single day and deleted them in the same day...now I don't play games...kind of sad considering I am hanging out in a gaming site...

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh that is just a fact...At my peak I have downloaded 54 games in a single day and deleted them in the same day...now I don't play games...kind of sad considering I am hanging out in a gaming site...
54?? Downloading that many games at the same time would give me choice overload... Maybe you just needed a break.

Still, even if you don't go back into gaming, I'm sure Sbennytopia is glad to have you around~

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
54?? Downloading that many games at the same time would give me choice overload... Maybe you just needed a break.

Still, even if you don't go back into gaming, I'm sure Sbennytopia is glad to have you around~
That thingy was years ago talk...I just stopped my teenager vn game phase right now...!! I just do a little bit o writing now

Last edited:

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm kinda like that, too, but not that many...lol

And,yeah, we are hanging out here.....you, wondering around, and me babysitting....lol

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
No...I love my name 😊 Can I call you brat? ..not nice, right? So yeah...lil D it is 😊💕
I have no problem in you calling me brat if i can call you babysister...it would make me the mature one person...!! The babysitter of the babysister...!!

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have no problem in you calling me brat if i can call you babysister...it would make me the mature one person...!! The babysitter of the babysister...!!
Oh...well ..you are 'the mature one' when it comes to us.. you makes me confused all the time...ok, I'll think about it if you call me Sam ..like a hundred times , 'coz you rarely call me by my name , considering we have kinda exactly the same name 😊

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh...well ..you are 'the mature one' when it comes to us.. you makes me confused all the time...ok, I'll think about it if you call me Sam ..like a hundred times , 'coz you rarely call me by my name , considering we have kinda exactly the same name 😊
You can't deny that I find pretty neat substitutes to the name...I still have plenty in mind just for the right situations...

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
You can't deny that I find pretty neat substitutes to the name...I still have plenty in mind just for the right situations...
If this is a game..I think, you just makes me a 'salty gamer' , lil D .....well...almost ....lol