💬 Review Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,227 happy users since 2014.
Register

alice366

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe is a unique book that shows us the development of a deep friendship between Aristoteles Mendoza and Dante Quintana that will cause profound changes in their lives and how they perceive the world around them.

Review:
Aristotle and Dante Discover the secrets of the Universe is a book that has changed my "universe", it was the first book that I read not related to school work and it became my favorite, the plot hooked me from the start, I wanted to keep reading and reading but at the same time, I didn't want to finish it.
While I was reading I feel like I was experiencing all the emotions of the protagonists, I suffered with them and laugh with them, I could easily relate with them because their experiences and problems are typical of adolescence regardless of the time this is the reason why even though the book is set in 1987 some events and experiences are relatable with teenagers of new generations.
Another point in favor of the book is the natural way in which the relationship between Dante and Ari develops since they first meet we can see that they will become significant people for each other, and with the time and their interactions we can see how they friendship deepens also in every conversation is easy to see how well they complement and understand each other.
I enjoyed the book and have big expectations of its sequel that will soon be released.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would strongly recommend the book Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe if you are looking for a young adult novel centered on the relationship of two boys and how they develop new emotions and discover their own universe.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐