Mod apk ASL Dictionary v2.2.2 Mod [American Sign Language]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,122 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

ASL Dictionary v2.2.2 Mod

Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.signtel
No Root Needed
Online App/Game ? No

Mod Features
Full Unlocked Premium App
No Ads
License Resolved

Description
ASL Dictionary. Over 5,200 American Sign Language Signs in Video. Learn ASL
READ MORE TAP SPOILER
The most complete ASL American Sign Language Video Dictionary.

FEATURES
• 5,200 SIGNS
• 765 Multiple meaning words
• Multi-word signs like “don’t want"
• 473 Idioms translated
• Time
• Money
• Dates
• Months, Years
• General numbers
• Finger Spelled Alphabet
• Common Phrases like “You’re too late”
• Cache/save video to memory (optional)
• Slow motion feature
• Loop video
• Swipe video screen to see next or previous video

OVER 5,200 SIGNED WORDS

Translate English into ASL, from A-Z, plus the entire numerical system, common English phrases, symbols and much more. A must have educational App.

Learn Sign Language, by watching our professional Sign Language interpreter and instructor sign over 5,200 individual and multiple word signs. ASL is the first language for people who are deaf.

Note: 3G, or WiFi Internet is required.

Note: If you are a hearing person, there is no sound with this application.

Note: You must have available memory (space) on your SD card to download the videos.

Credit Me
SusieQ™
ENJOY

my

friends

INSTRUCTIONS
Click the " LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply ( " Thanks ", " wanna try this " ,etc ) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install. (If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Show me some Love..click the
"LIKE"
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

For notifications of my new releases,(and updates) tap on my profile and select " FOLLOW "

Downloaded 103 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Pizzagirl

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
another stellar release! thank you :)

Jokercyde

Thanks to all Sbenny! Greatest mods only!
Member for 6 years
I Already know some ASL, I hope too learn more

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER !

GOOD 4 YOU -- WTG !
I Already know some ASL, I hope too learn more

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Omg i never qould have thought id find an ASL app holy s**t im so excited ASL is my hobbie
@Badwolf23
I think I have a few more of these type apps that I can mod I will take a look and if I do I'll be sure to tag you in them that is if you like?

RanmaruX

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
Didn't even know they had this

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
How awesome is it that this mod, originally posted more than half a year ago, is still getting downloaded?! It may not be the case for each app that you liberate for us, @SusieQ, but the ones that standout are cherished by so many thousands of us common people, and they are imbued with meaning and passion for any given subject. Your hard work really shines bright, in this recurrent regard.

My grandfather, a relentlessly jolly man if there ever was one, lost his hearing before I was born, from an injury he sustained fighting in World War II. He proved to be as adaptable as he was blithesome, never sacrificing his unyielding effervescence in the wake of his increasing impairment of hearing. He was an amazing storyteller, and still shows some strong yet brief glimpses of that stubbornly good-natured fellow, that could (and almost always did) make absolutely anyone around him crack a smile. I am fortunate enough to have intimately known such a brave, gentle, and positive role model as he has been for me, only through the artistic form of communication, that is sign language (I first learned it as Signed Exact English; my grandpa even taught several college courses for learning S.E.E., and his classes were always overfull, students spilling out into the halls, as he entertained them all, often longer than the proscribed duration of each class, with his lively jokes and tales; he had the best grade average rate per student out of any other professor).

He is now 93 years young, and his mind has deteriorated quite a bit, after years of gradual declination caused by the mystery of dementia. Alas, he has forgotten more signs than anyone could ever learn in one lifetime. He is but a shell of the man, the myth, the legend that he once was (or claimed he was, and everyone was powerless to disbelieve him). However, I caught his passion for sign language, and the effectiveness of it to combine the wavelengths of the mind and the heart, which so often operate independent of one another, and even diametrically opposite the other. It provokes thinking differently, the same way learning any other language can, by using a different world than the one you mean to say when you can't recall that specific word in the secondary language. It provokes emotional connection and due to it's unique expressiveness; you can use one sign for a word like "man", then there are several controtions of facial muscles that can give that noun an adjective. Using just that one sign, you can puff out your cheeks to say "fat man", or slump your shoulders and droop your eyelids to say "tired man" or "lazy man" (depending on the context of the rest of the sentence).

Speak enough sign language, and you'll find yourself playing the roles of the people or ideas that you are describing. When someone gets angry at someone else, that will show in your own face, as you tell the tale. If there anger is found to be resultant from confusion, that will also be evident, and you'll display the transformation better than many Hollywood actors ever could! It is a magical way of talking to another person, or even just "listen" to someone else talk

ASL Dictionary v2.2.2 Mod [American Sign Language] was released by SusieQ and 7013 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.