Assassins Creed Rebellion 1.1.0 1 hit kill, unl. resources

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,690 happy users since 2014.
Register

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years

Version: v1.1.0

Root needed? YES|NO
Internet Required to Play? YES|NO

Game description:
Assassins Creed adventure rpg. Quite fun to play. you can obtain 54 heroes to do different tasks.
Google Play Store link:
Code:
Didnt find in PS
Mod Features:
Code:
1 hit kill
Unlimited resources, except helix
Installation Instructions:
Download Apk and Android.zip. Install apk but dont run yet. Unzip file to your phones internal memory. Run the game and enjoy.

Credits to: KRYO

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 24 times

Tomahawk2312

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Re: Assassins Creed Rebellion 1.1.0 God mode

going to try this out thanks

edit: not working properly...when they go in combat the high damage numbers change but the game starts lagging like hell..unplayable.
Back to my backed up files

jenuskinakss

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years

Cool gonna try this

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congratz! :dragon:

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
Mod fixed. no more lag plus added unlimited resources. enjoy

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Going to try. Credit to you for the mod. Keep up the great work.

wserdel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
nice, hope this one works; last time i tried this game, it wouldn't let me leave the room-building-screen and wanted me to build a certain room which i had already built before. anyway, thx i'll give it another try

Assassins Creed Rebellion 1.1.0 1 hit kill, unl. resources was released by kryo and 3624 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.