ASSET BUNDLE EXTRACTOR

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,952 happy users since 2014.
Register

Artelia

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm not really sure what I'm doing but there is this android game that I desperately want to get the CGs of. I looked at the data file but I can't open it and it says MIME:application/octet-stream. A few hours of scouring Google brought me to Unity Asset Bundle Extractor. I very sliiightly think I'm on the right track since the data file does says Unity. My problem is I don't know if UABE works on android apps too. Are they the same thing?

Anyway, I don't want to download the software yet cause I invested so much time already for me to only find out that it not works. I decided that maybe I should try asking here first. Heck, I don't even know if this is the right thread. I just want the clean picture of the CGs for goodness' sake. 😭😭

If it helps, I'm playing Luna Sonata by Storytaco Inc. Or maybe there's another much easier way to do this???

Gosh, help me, please. I really don't know what should I be doing. 💀

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Depends on game engine. Which game it is ? And which engine it uses ?

Artelia

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Depends on game engine. Which game it is ? And which engine it uses ?
I can't find any definite info about the game engine it uses but when I open the game data file it shows me this so I'm assuming it uses Unity? Also, it's an android game called Luna Sonata published by Storytaco

Screenshot_20220808-063913_My Files.png

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I can't find any definite info about the game engine it uses but when I open the game data file it shows me this so I'm assuming it uses Unity? Also, it's an android game called Luna Sonata published by Storytaco

View attachment 90204
Unity. You tried uTiny Reaper ?