💬 Review Asus ROG Phone 1 by TweakCity

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,773 happy users since 2014.
Register

TweakCity

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Asus ROG Phone 1

Description
This is a very solid device and a very nice upgrade from the original Razer phone even though the refresh rate is 90hz instead of 120hz, the battery lasts decently long at Max refresh and Max screen brightness and has a decent rgb logo on the back the is very customizable, there is an x gaming mode which improves gaming performance drastically but at the cost of more battery drain, there is also a fan that comes with the phone which you could snap on to prevent overheating if you have heavy games or rendering. The camera on the back is pretty nice with little fuzzyness and the front is basically the same, it just looks a little fuzzier when it is dark in the area. Overall this is a great phone and definitely would recommend this to anyone who is interested in buying a gaming phone.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
This is a very fast phone with no lag and a long battery life. There is also a pretty decent camera and alot of storage space. And the best part is the refresh rate just high enough to be gamer and just low enough to not destroy the battery

Things I don't like
The only thing I don't like about this is the fact that after the latest update the battery seems to die a little faster then usual

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes, because if you are trying to find a gaming phone for all your gaming and basic smartphone needs them you will definitely want to buy this phone