Mod apk Automatic Call Recorder For Me v1.8 Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,073 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Automatic Call Recorder For Me v1.8 Mod

Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apalon.call.recorder
No Root Needed
Online App/Game ? No

Mod Features
Premium Purchases Unlocked
No Ads
License Resolved

Description
Call Recorder is a handy and efficient way to keep track of all your calls
READ MORE TAP SPOILER
Call recorder is a simple no-frills app that allows recording all phone conversations directly to your Android.

Hearing is believing!
Don’t hesitate to receive important calls in traffic jams. No need to memorize phone numbers and street addresses. Forget about piles of papers while making notes or preparing your shopping list. Use auto call recorder to capture tender words from your loved ones.

How to record a phone call on your Android? The easiest way is to choose Automatic Call Recorder for Me - smart call recorder app with a nice sleek design!

KEY FEATURES:

- Manual and auto recording options
- Share option to send your records wherever you want as quick as a wink
- PIN code protection for your recorded calls
- Automatic call recorder for incoming/outgoing and for calls with unknown numbers not included in your Contacts
- Playback through speaker or earpiece on your phone
- Auto sorting by date or by contact

Some extra goodies for you:

- Tab Favorites for high-priority calls and convenient Search bar to save you time finding the contact you need at the moment.
- Bookmarks to mark key points within a call and add your notes.

More impressive features are coming soon...

The simple setup, easy-to-use interface, and basic plus custom choices to record phone calls will make the call recorder your indispensable go-to app.

Credit Me
SusieQ™
ENJOY

my

friends

INSTRUCTIONS
Click the " LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply ( " Thanks @SusieQ™ ", " wanna try this " ,etc ) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install. (If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Show me some Love..click the
"LIKE"
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

For notifications of my new releases,(and updates) tap on my profile and select " FOLLOW "

Downloaded 56 times

Electro2018

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you Susie Q you are one of my favorite devs on this wonderful site known as s b e n n y but I refer everybody to is this great resource for all Android iOS Etc mods. If s b e n n y doesn't have it you don't need it. And as far as I know all of the mods offered on the side or clean and free of viruses. At least I hope I've been reading up on Android rat programs and learning that they can survive a factory reset on an Android device it's pretty scary. Study say 80% of all Android phones and the United States has this remote access thing I don't know what the tease stands for but I'm going to figure it out how they work and have to detect them and how to implement them on my test devices so I can figure out how to remove them. Anyway I'm going on and on thank you so thank you you're awesome and so are all the other developers on here. I used to develop websites and it's more than just a hobby you got to be passionate about it and it's very time consuming. Thank you all for providing this wonderful place free. Keep up the great work Debs

Automatic Call Recorder For Me v1.8 Mod was released by SusieQ and 3643 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.