Mod apk Autumn's Journey [Otome/BxG] [Visual Novel]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,261 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Autumn's Journey [Otome/BxG] [Visual Novel]

Name of the game: Autumn's Journey

Version: 1.0.1

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
The world of Ishtera is populated by two races: dragonkind, who have lived there for eons, and the heavenkind, who have recently appeared.

Auralee, an aspiring knight from the farming town of Berri, stumbles upon something unexpected during one of her patrols. After a rather inelegant introduction, Kerr states he's really an Earth Dragon - one of the mystical beasts that inhabit their world, Ishtera. Whether he likes it or not, Auralee is now involved in his mission to regain his dragon form. Along with some help by a fellow dragonkind named Ilmari, their journey begins...

A simple VN about friendship, growth and understanding.

Features:
- 41 000 words (roughly an hour playthrough)
- Partial voice acting (similar to Fire Emblem: Awakening)
- 3 endings
- Tons of cuteness!

MOD Features:
Android port from Windows/PC

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ohnoalex and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Ohnoalex

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 8 times

taylorjess89

In Love Lv4️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
@Ohnoalex Tested. Thank you for the effort unfortunately the app crashes after about 5 minutes of playing on Android 11 Jess Mod testing team

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm quite confused as I just tried it for 30+ minutes and was able to get through the whole game (only did one route test, blue hair guy). I did notice that the text got a little laggy on some parts but it never broke or crashed for me. I'll definitely re make the mod later today and update it though, maybe that would help?
Post automatically merged:

@Ohnoalex Tested. Thank you for the effort unfortunately the app crashes after about 5 minutes of playing on Android 11 Jess Mod testing team
I meant to reply with a quote;;

Attachments

taylorjess89

In Love Lv4️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
I'm quite confused as I just tried it for 30+ minutes and was able to get through the whole game (only did one route test, blue hair guy). I did notice that the text got a little laggy on some parts but it never broke or crashed for me. I'll definitely re make the mod later today and update it though, maybe that would help?
Post automatically merged:

I meant to reply with a quote;;
Possibly or it may just be my device I'll ask another tester to test it too