💬 Review Baker Business 3 by littleme246

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,122 happy users since 2014.
Register

littleme246

Savage Lv6️⃣
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Baker Business 3

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): Baker Business 3 Unlocked mod Mod apk

Ever wanted to have your own bakery?

Review:
The game is simple you are opening your own bakery and selling baked goods
you start the game with limited recipes and two ovens that you can bake your goods in plus 500$ that you can spend on ingredients
each time you bake you get xp and with each level you get to open a new recipe or upgrade on of your own recpies up to 3 starts and you have the option to buy any of the upgrades to your bakery from adding more space, ovens to even upgrading the amout of xp you earn with each baked item and sale

I personly enjoyed the game a lot its adictive and you even lose track of time while playing
you have to be careful with the money you spend becuase it can lead to you being broke and having to restart the game (espically in the begining when your recipes are limited and your earnings are limited-the tips box really helpend me in times when I spent money without paying attention to how much I have)

I started the games with buying pie and cake recipes because you earn the most from them and make sure to adjust the cost of each item you sell to the most expensive (people will still buy your items and you will get more money)

what I also like is that I can close the shop and fix items without worrying about losing customers and that I can sell bevrages and snacks like a normal bakery (you don't lose a peny if you cancel the snacks and bevrages)

and last but not least I really loved the fact that I can coustimize the shop with the theme that I like mine was mostly baby pink because its my favorit colour

Would you recommend this to other users? yes its a fun game with and without mods its free to download you can play offline but every once in a while you will have to connect to the internet to updated it

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐