Mod apk Ballads at Midnight (Otome)(Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,157 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Ballads at Midnight (Android Port)

Name of the game: Ballads at Midnight

Version: 1.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

When a sarcastic bard is arrested and exiled to an abandoned castle, she expected to be at the mercy of a hungry, blood-thirsty vampire. She soon discovers that the vampire, Lucius, is not starving: he is gravely bored. She may just survive on borrowed time, one ballad each midnight.

(The name can be changed)

A well-traveled and gifted bard. Abigail is quick-witted and quick to act, though not necessarily in that order. Sarcasm coats her words like calluses, formed through years of undergoing difficult journeys and indulging difficult people. While she has a strong sense of insight and genuine interest in others, she has a dogged impulse of announcing her observations. This is seldom appreciated, and at worst has led to face grave consequences.

Still, no one can deny that she has a flair and talent for entertainment. Not even a centuries-old vampire.

(Love interest)

One's first impression of Lucius is that he's menacing at worst, and witheringly unyielding at best. However, his coarse exterior is a thin veil for his impressively dry wit - which he's more than happy to reveal if he thinks his sense of humor will be heard. It's rather hard to share one's wit when your guests generally scream and run at the sight of you though.

♦ Enemies to lovers, found family, bonding through shared trauma, and even more of your favorite relationship tropes!

♦ A dark fantasy romance that seamlessly blends lighthearted moments and hidden depths, with believable dialogue and an abundance of banter. (Boy, they love to argue. ;p )

♦ Beautiful sprite and original music

♦ Two clearly-marked endings - abandon him as early as possible, remain in eternal bliss - and an upcoming secret ending where you can discover secrets most gruesome about the world around you.

♦ Flavor line choices: be an unabashed flirt or have a razor sharp tongue. The choice is yours, no consequences.

♦ More than 32 000 words (around 2-3h per playthrough)

♦ Partial voice acting & two original bard songs!

Ballads at Midnight is rated T for suggestive material, strong language, alcohol use, and allusions to trauma, child abuse, and fantasy violence.
Hello, everyone!
This is a port request made by @Moonblink
Hope you enjoyed it ^^
I am sorry for the lateness, but I finally got home from that few weeks of hospitalization.
I am not exactly fully healed yet since my 6-month medication is still ongoing but I am more energized than before.
Although I still have trouble breathing along with some chest pain now and then, I feel better!
Well, it would be even better if I don't need to chug several pills every several hours, but still, I am fine.
Anyway, I have 2 more games lined up, but I can't promise it will be soon.
The code seems to be a bit complicated so I need to mess around with the script, screen, and gui.rpy first.
Anyway, thanks for reading, have a good time and stay healthy ^^

MOD Features:
Android Port from Itch.Io Windows Version

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank crazycupcake and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 67 times

Last edited:

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 4 years