Banned

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,350 happy users since 2014.
Register

chacho

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello, today after repeated problems with the game and then it did not allow me to enter and it said that I was logged in on more than one device, which is not real because I only have one, it gives me a message when trying to log in again that says your account was permanently banned, can you help me thanks Chacho

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Sorry I'm confused, which game are you talking about? And, do you refer to logging-in using our license system? Or is this a game-related issue instead?

chacho

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello, sorry for not having given the name of the game, it is June's Journey MOD 2.82.4 and the message places it when I try to log in, I put my username and the license number and when I try to log in it tells me that my account was Banned for using it on 2 or more devices and I only have one. Thanks for your help. chacho

chacho

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello,yes i put my username correctly and the password at the login below screen the game says again banned. Thanks

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It doesn't say you're banned, it just says you used all your available device slots (2). So you can only login by using your other two devices. This includes using cloning apps or android emulators. They ALL count as an additional device every time.

chacho

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks, I'm going to try deleting my LDPlayer android emulator and reinstalling it to see if it lets me enter. Thank you. Chacho

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You should login to your other (and previous) devices. Uninstalling it will not erase your logged devices.