Battle Run EASY WIN MOD v2.7.2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,971 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Root needed?: YES

Can be played Offline?: NO

Game description:
Welcome to Battle Run, the multiplayer running game that 10 million players love just got even better. Now you can choose from up to 15 different pets to assist you!
Battle Run is an incredible racer game where everyone strives to reach the finish line first. You can outrun three other players in real time! If you can’t run fast enough, use a weapon to take down whomever is in front of you.

Features of Battle Run:

REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER
Playing with your friends’ score is boring. Battling with them in real time is awesome.

ARSENAL OF LETHAL WEAPONS
Missiles, Chainsaw, Axes, Landmines, Meteors (yes, METEORS), and many more unbelievable weapons to hurt other players real bad.

CUSTOMIZABLE CHARACTERS
Customize your own set of cloth, hat, glass, mask, or even trailing effect. DRESS UP to look unique in the game!

CHOOSE YOUR PETS
Get instant boost and extra shield with your PETs. All of them are different and unique.

PRO LEAGUE
Climb up the ranking and show you're the best battle runner in the world!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamehivecorp.bossrace
MOD description:
You are a.. Rocket?!? (You'll run extremely fast)
Rocket Pet (Your pet is fast too)
Your pet is a God (Unlimited Health for your Pet)
Pet Attack Time = 9898989

Notes: I'm afraid this MOD is for ROOT ONLY (signed apk for non-root users doesn't let you enter any race). Follow Lucky Patcher procedure here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=1476
If you don't have ROOT permissions, you could try downloading an older CLEAN version and then installing this one over the clean version, but I can't ensure it will work.
Signed MOD was not possible because it couldn't let you play the game.

Installation Instructions:
Download and install the following MOD APK file and the GAME CACHE file (extract the .zip archive to sdcard/Android/obb/;
Enjoy the game! I repeat: ROOT ONLY!

Credits to: Me (Sbenny)

Download link(s):
MOD APK
GAME CACHE

Downloaded 2 times

Eomer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Re: MOD APK Battle Run EASY WIN MOD v2.7.2

this game so funny :lol: :lol:
and the mod work too :headbang: :headbang:

Battle Run EASY WIN MOD v2.7.2 was released by Sbenny and 3650 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.