Mod apk Battleheart Legacy v1.2.5 Unlimited Gold Money & Stats/Stat Points (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,894 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Battleheart Legacy v1.2.5 Unlimited Gold Money & Stats/Stat Points (updated)

Name of the game: Battleheart Legacy

Version: v1.2.5

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Play Battleheart Legacy game for free! You will love its gameplay for sure. Why paying for Google Play full versions? At our site you can download top mobile games for any smartphone or tablet easily and 100% free! With this APK game you will not be bored in your free time. If you install this full Android game, you'll play for hours and you'll surely have a lot of fun! Beautiful graphics and addictive gameplay will keep you captivated day and night. At our website you will find many other games or apps of different genres, from adventure and action to the rpg and racing apk games and you will also find MOD and hacked version of every Android game: unlimited lives, ammo, money, levels unlocked, no ads, infinite money and more!!! Download this great game for mobile phone via PC, Smartphone or Tablet!

The spirit of Battleheart returns, re-imagined! In Battleheart Legacy, you will explore a rich and detailed fantasy world, customize your unique hero with dozens of powerful skills and items, do battle with hordes of enemies, encounter quirky characters and discover the stories of a troubled realm. Will you become a powerful wizard, or a notorious rogue? A noble knight, or a savage barbarian? How will you forge your legacy?

Features of Battleheart Legacy for Android:

• A refined real-time combat system, based on the award-winning "Battleheart". Move your character or attack your foes through simple taps, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
• Unparalleled animation and VFX make every battle a visual feast!
• An astounding 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it's possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
• Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character's play style.
• Incredible boss battles that will put your hero to the test!

Are you ready for this mighty adventure? Download now Battleheart Legacy MOD APK for free now, only at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MikaMobile.BattleheartLegacy
MOD Features:
MOD 1
Unlimited Gold

MOD 2
Unlimited Gold
All Stats multiplied by 10 (STR, DEX, SKL, END, INT, CHA)

Known bugs: when restarting the game, the stats gets multiplied by 10 once again, and this might cause issues in some battles. This is why MOD 3 is the recommended choice if you want stats hacked.

MOD 3 (new)
Unlimited Money
Unlimited Stat Points

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 182 times

sebastian058

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nice MOD! That's worth it, 120 Sb more for better update. Thank you for read and responsed my feedback ♥

Now i can die for good in the Arena. Thank again, Sbenny! You are the best!

New review {update} : I still can't die in the Arena!!? After 5, 6 times out/in game, my character's stats multiples 10, 100, 1000, 10000 etc.And then I can't die anymore bc too strong!? Wth? Did I do something wrong with the new apk?
But.... Year, BUT
I find a way to let my char die in Arena, here the thing: find and learn skill from Barbadian Master. Reckless blow.And buy a colossus weapon.. When you active this skill, it will drain 30% HP. Do it until your HP low enough for the enemies do last hit on you.Thank for reading!
Screenshot_20190220-223526_BHLegacy.jpg

New review 2: I got it... Up to day for the mod 3.All Mod features are work! Thank you Sbenny

Last edited:

Cyedon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you Sbenny! It work perfectly, I've been searching this mod for a long time, and find it here, what a great website <3

DobbyGoblin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello Sbenny i will try it right now, i love Rpgs games so i will try them all :)

RoyalFBK

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Status
Not open for further replies.