💬 Review Battlemage: Magic by Mail

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,722 happy users since 2014.
Register

Maruno Sarunowi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: Battlemage: Magic by Mail

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): Mod apk Battlemage: Magic By Mail 1.0.1 Mod Menu

Battlemage: Magic by Mail is a 168,000-word interactive novel by Nic Barkdull. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination. That's the summary of it , apparently most of the COG releases will have this format of introduction. Deal with it.

Review:
The story start with a young lass/lad. With occupation as a squire of a respectful knight , . At first , the protagonist will be surprised with a letter came from their idol , El Cano. Self proclaimed mightiest mage. The letter read as ' Congratulations! You have been accepted as a student of El Cano's Advanced Battlemage Correspondence Course. This is no small feat, for our selection process involves some of the most advanced divination techniques ever developed by myself—The Legendary El Cano '.

At first, I can tell that this so called legendary El Cano is another version of Albus Dumbledore. You know ,the headmaster of the wizarding school Hogwarts. the founder and leader of the Order of the Phoenix, an organisation dedicated to fighting Lord Voldemort. No wonder the protagonist are excited to be under his teaching. At least , he is aware of himself being a wizard now , not like certain someone who's pointed as wizard but appears negligence in any sense. " You a wizard harry" " I'm a what?" " A wizard" "A what?", Ah good ol'meme.

Back to story , protagonist like any other COG releases and every other book will be fated for bigger thing starting from this point onwards. Luckily , this interactive novel let you choose some of your course of action. Therefore, I decided against being a someone that overly polite and act like he knows everything. In contrast, I became an overly excitable lass who are very excited and spontaneous in every course of actions. Whether meeting the Queen to fighting the enemies.

Yes , this story takes place in medieval times , heads up for anyone that does not realize it sooner especially when I said squire. No , not a squirrel you illiterate, a squire. Some kind of trainee under the mentor , a knight.

Sometimes later , you will be given many choices that will decide your stats and where you stand. Do a bad choices , receive a bad stats. And while on that , don't forget to give your love interest some attention, before the chances flew by and you have no other choice but to restart the novel. This is not a Wattpad dude, you can't easily reverse. But if you ever make a bad choices that may or not make your love interest hate you , fear not , the MOD Menu will save you.... As long as it's not severe like quotes " I'm not interested in you ". That's a 0 in the romance road, literally and metaphorically (the system count it as 0 not 1, if ya know what I meant, nerd).

Spoilers ahead, you may or may not pay a visit to your beloved Dumbledore? Exciting isn't it? Not too exciting when your knight kicks you out because apparently learning mage craft is a heresy. Ops , spoiler? No , not really. I've seen it coming from so far away. You can't avoid the outcomes considering the letters came to the knight estate, this is one of the only time where you can't change the fate.

However, you could make him realize his mistake by becoming the champion of the tournament. How? Win all of the tournament. It proof impossible.... Not without mods! Use the link and boom you get to increase the stats easily and then boom you can be what you desire.

Overall , I would rate this book 10 over 10. Maybe it's just because I love the genre and the reading are not very complicated. Like come on, interstellar travelling by alien spaceship are overated and most of them are complicated. Maybe it's because I'm not star wars or star trek watcher, but you do you. All in all , read the novel and tell me your experience. It's and easy read for 2 hours. Maybe more but who cares? The longer it is , the better it is.

Would you recommend this to other users? Overall , yes 10/10. The protagonist were left with a choices from you so I can't really speak for them. But if I were you , I would try to enjoy as much as I can being a squire. Nobody likes to be some worker of someone but it's okay , the knight are not egoistical like any other scrawny nobles and hero wannabe. The fight scene are detailed and not shabby. A perfect reference for my own story! Maybe if you also a writer , ya can learn a bit or two! All in all , just read it , it's good I promise. Bye

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

bbbgirl

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
AWESOME
Post automatically merged:

lv