Best thing that happened in your life

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,745 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mob000000000

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
OK, so the best thing that happened in my life is having a father with a love language that is work:happydroid:
I mean when he wants to show affection he doesn't do it with words, no sir it is by actions

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
When I make someone smile. Its not that hard to do, which is why the best things that happen in my life always change. Its the little things, yknow?

Raza7860

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
The best thing happened in my life is the only my parents who became my parents

The best thing happened in my life is the only my parents without my parents I never came into my life.

brotherr

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
I did a lot of self-growth and evaluation over last summer break. I would say that is the best thing to have happened to me.

hollowyves

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Getting a tattoo! It helped me feel I have ownership over my body and re-ignited my deep-in-slumber interest in art and fashion, as well as encouraged me to care for myself and gave me confidence in the fact that I could put effort in to upkeep my appearance. I've gotten several since, and they're great conversation topics as well as having introduced me to cool people because of who I met at the tattoo shop and the people I've struck up conversations with about tattooing and art. I really enjoy fineline, blackwork, and etching styles but also have an appreciation for American and Japanese traditional, even though I don't like those styles on my body personally.

sazawa

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
My dad is an abusive ****. He is addicted to gambling. He is always high.

When I was 6, my parents got divorced after my mom had enough of my dad. Then my mom, me and my 2 year old little sister stayed together in poverty. At that time, my mom did not file a case against my dad. My aunt, who had gone to the UK for higher education was helping us financially to get through poverty. When I was 11, my aunt came back from the UK, she and my mom filed a case against my dad for domestic violence and other crimes. After fighting the case for about 2 months, we won. He was fined 25,000 NRP (currency) and 7 years in jail.

We got our justice and it felt awesome when I heard the news.

Now my mom is doing a restaurant business with help of my aunt and were living a much better life.

peonyM

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I guess the best thing that happened to me is not losing my whole working memories in a night.

PDannyQ

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I would say going to the sea for the first time.
I fell in love for the first time and i'm still in love with it. But it has ups and downs.
Thanks to that love I learned to swim just so i could get closer to it and it made me feel free and safe, then i learned to scubadive to get even closer and it made me calmer and responsible. I also got obsessed with marine life and geology. It all gave me friends, some life skills and happines when i was able to get to it.
But i was unable to get a career that let me stay with it forever, and a job seems unlikely so i'm stranded away from it. Also i'm pretty anxious about polution and global warming making the thing I love became somewhat empty.
So it's a bittersweet thing, but the best to ever happen to me ❤

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
WHEN I FINALLY TOLD AND ADMITTED TO MY BESTFRIEND'S MOM THAT I'M CRAZY INLOVE WITH HER 😆
Sorry, but I'm curious. Does your bestfriend still has Dad or not?
If not, its okay since that would be MILF 😍 , but if yes........
Dude, please. NTR is bad. 😅

AHitBURNSwhe

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
probably my first concert. it was a Shinedown concert. lord, did it destroy my ears, but it was f*cking amazing

Moonlightbabyxoxo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
OMG me getting my doggo was the best thing to happen to me too, then the worst was losing him 😭 but then we gained another baby, my other doggo, and thankfully she's still with us and hopefully will be for a long time yet! She came into our lives at 6 months old after being badly treat and she's now 7 and a half years old and she's never been happier or healthier!

aspenunnie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I'm really glad I got to know everyone at my current job! Management may be iffy but the people are wonderful.

URBEX Squad

"You can be my wingman anytime"
Member for 3 years
The best thing that happened to me is starting hormone therapy as a trans woman. A few weeks ago I finally had the money and I managed to pay to start hormones, so now I pass better as a woman plus I'm going to have surgery in a few years. I feel so much more confident in myself since starting hormones.