Best thing that happened in your life

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,878 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
What is the best thing that happened in your life?

Mine is my mother not yelling and telling me what to do for a day 😂.

But really the best thing that happened for me is getting a dog. i treat him like his my baby i mean everyone does right?. He was the only one who listen when i needed someone to talk to(even though he never responded haha).im just going to be heartbroken when something bad happened to him 😔

Anyways, what about you guys?

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Getting accepted into college and getting a degree in uniformed public services, in which I can then apply for University to pursue a career in the Police through a policing degree. :)

Apart from this it would have to be my Grandma picking me up from foster care and whenI thought I was all alone she made me feel at home and for once in my life it was good and I never wanted things to change…😁

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Getting accepted into college and getting a degree in uniformed public services, in which I can then apply for University to pursue a career in the Police through a policing degree. :)

Apart from this it would have to be my Grandma picking me up from foster care and whenI thought I was all alone she made me feel at home and for once in my life it was good and I never wanted things to change…😁
Oh, police? Nice.

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
My best thing which is happened in my life is that when I was with my friend in the time of finally exam in the last day of the exam with my friend.......

Lundabad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Being able to somehow keep my minimum wage job and not get evicted during 2021 when almost half of my friends either lost their job or had to move back to their parents place. Damm I even took up praying first thing in the morning.