💬 Review Beyblade burst by Arcticwolf12

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,433 happy users since 2014.
Register

Arcticwolf12

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: Beyblade burst

The game is about battling with friends or bots. You can play in tournaments, quick battles, or against your friends.

Review:
So when I first started playing, I was really bad at the game, I had very low level beys going against people with max level beys. I'd say the matching isn't to good because it puts low level players against pros. But I found out easy ways to grind and gain level. So I'd say there's easy leveling. There are a mass selection of beys to choose from. And you can either buy them with in-game currency or you can scan irl beys to get them virtually. Overall id say this game is pretty fun with the occasional glitch or big, but other than that it's fun. There are times when your trying to make a bey to battle against when it will freeze and kick you out, but if you do it a certain way, and hope it works, that it won't freeze. There are also times when the game will lag, and if your in a match it'll kick you. Also sometimes if I compete in a tournament, and I'm in first place and I get kicked from the game, it'll restart all me progress in the he tournament and won't give me the money I had earned. Even though the game has all these problems, it's still good

Would you recommend this to other users? I would definitely recommend it to fans of the series, and probably people who are getting into it

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐