Mod apk Beyblade Burst Rivals v3.11.0 !! Exclusive Mega MOD !! (updated)

Hello there, guest! Nice to see you here 😊 Join our community to meet our family, chat with us, start a discussion and a lot more!

Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years

Beyblade Burst Rivals v3.11.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov
Type of release: Paid

Download Links: (how to download?)

Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 897 times

Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 240 times

Downloaded 143 times

• BEYBLADE BURST RIVALS is the official fast-paced match-3 puzzle battle game for BEYBLADE BURST!

Choose your favorite character, become a Master Blader, and enter BEYBLADE BURST tournaments! Use rare and powerful Beys with the help of your loyal Avatars and LET IT RIP in epic battles!

Collect an arsenal of Beys and upgrade them, unlocking special Bey techniques that provide a decisive edge for the ultimate battle. Which ones will you master?

Use strategy to defeat your opponents and strive for Ring Out Finishes, Survivor Finishes, and epic Burst Finishes!

Do you have what it takes to become the best Blader in the world? Grab your Bey and LET IT RIP!

FAST-PACED MATCH 3 BEYBLADE BURST BATTLES:
    • Unleash epic Bey Techniques in battle!
    • Use your favorite Bey Techniques like Rush Launch, Counter Break, Quake Launch and more!
    • Switch your Beys between rounds to perfect your strategy!

BATTLE HEAD-TO-HEAD WITH YOUR FAVORITE BLADERS, BEYS & AVATARS:
    • Collect and use all your favorite Beys in battle including Victory Valtryek, Storm Spryzen, Raging Roktavor, Xeno Xcalius, Lost Lúinor and more!
    • Battle all your favorite characters including Valt, Aiger, Rantaro, Daigo, Ken, Wakiya, Xander, Zac, Shu, Lui and more!
    • Activate your devoted Avatars, charge up, sit back and watch their explosive affects across the board
    • Challenge the best Bladers!

COLLECT THE RAREST AVATARS, BLADERS & BEYS:
    • Discover rare and epic loot by opening Bey Boxes!
    • Collect, level up and manage your Avatars, Bladers and Beys and use their powers strategically in battle!
    • The more powerful the Blader or Bey, the better their stats, powers and abilities will be!
    • New Bladers and Beys are added all the time!

BUILD YOUR ARSENAL OF RARE BEYS:
    • Build your arsenal of rare Beys and battle with them in the Beystadium!
    • Collect 5-star Beys to unlock new Bey Techniques!
    • Earn experience and level up your Beys to unlock their true potential!

BECOME THE BEST BLADER IN THE WORLD:
    • Compete in tournaments in awesome locations like Mountaintop, Seaside, and the National Stadium!
    • Train your arsenal of Beys by battling in Quick Play!
    • Compete in special weekly tournaments for epic rewards!
    • Defeat the greatest Bladers and earn your place in history!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• MOD Menu Features:

*Loot Section*
    • Instant Unlock.
    • Guaranteed 5*.
    • Guaranteed Level 40 Beys.
    • Chest Doesn't Removed When Opened (Available on Collector Edition and above).

*Currency Section*
    • Coins And Cores Never Decrease.
    • Gems Increase When Spent.
    • Free Tier Upgrade.
    • Free Level Upgrade.
    • Free Buff Unlock/Change.

*Battle Section*(Only Available on Gourovirus Edition)
    • Instant Technique Gauge Refill.
    • No Energy Cost.

*Multiplayer Battle Section*
    • Battle Points Never Decrease (Available on Collector Edition and above).
    • Chest Count Never Decrease.
    • Freeze Reward Chest (Available on Collector Edition and above).

*Build-In*
    • Massive Collection Inventory.
    • Massive Chest Inventory.
    • No Ads.

*Free Gifts* (Available on Collector Edition and above)
    • Special Beys
      • Strike Valtryek Anniversary
      • Z Achilles Master
      • Breaker Xcalius Retro
    • Astral Beys
      • Turbo Valtryek Astral.
      • Turbo Achilles Astral.
      • Turbo Spryzen Astral.
      • Geist Fafnir Astral.
      • Heat Salamander Astral.
      • Revive Phoenix Astral.
    • Crystal Beys
      • Brave Valtryek Crystal.
      • Dread Phoenix Crystal.
      • Fusion Aether Crystal.
      • Right Artemis Crystal.
    • Sakura Beys
      • Venom Devolos Sakura
      • Mirage Fafnir Sakura
    • Legacy Beys
      • Ace Dragon Legacy
      • Union Achilles Legacy
      • Sword Valtryek Legacy

Watch The Video For More Information 📽📽📽

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're done! If you're on Android 11 or higher, you might have troubles accessing Android/obb. In this case, please follow this simple guide. Video Tutorial: click here to watch.

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epicstory.beybladeburst

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years
Hello Everyone ,
Kindly read the instruction below,

[Mod may crash at startup. Just re-open the game and it should work fine.]

1. Standard Edition : The safest version. This version doesn't contains any Multiplayer mods. Please read the mod feature tab for more information.

2. Collector Edition : The safer version same like SE but focused on item collection. Please read the mod feature tab for more information.

3. Gourovirus Edition : Its also a safe version but opponent can notice your pvp hacks and report. Please read the mod feature tab for more information about Multiplayer mod features.

Though its said to be ban safe but abusing it or getting report can lead to ban. If you get ban your feedback can help me improve the ban bypass more. If you get ban , comment on this thread and describe what you did last , which mod features you had turned on and anything you think important. Every bit if information will help to improve this mod.

Also if you have beys from previous mods that has extra buff unlocked, I suggest you to not use that bey for PvP. That has very high chance of ban. Its recommended to sell that bey if possible.

In future I am planning to improve ban bypass more and add more undetectable mod features (Probably will add some from my private version too).

How to claim Free Beys ?
- Just select the bey and open a loot box containing beys. Select None after you finish collecting.

v3.11.0
- Added Legacy Beys.
- Added Some old Beys.
- Free Gifts changed to Free Beys. (New Section maybe added in future)
- Compatibility and Stability Improvements.

v3.9.3
- Added Sakura Beys.
- Some ban bypass improvements.
- Some minor changes.

v3.9.2
- New Feature on Loot Section (Guaranteed Level 40 Beys).
- Added Crystal Beys.
- Crash fixed on Start up.
- Crash fixed on Tutorial.
- Some minor changes.

v3.9.1
- Major Changes on License and Menu Layout and Functionality.
- Instant Technique Gauge Refill mod improved (Now the skill will be charged as soon you enter the battle).
- Added Astral Beys.
- Some ban bypass improvement.

v3.9.0
- Inventory mods improved . (Now inventory will be infinite as soon as you open the game.)
- No Ads mod Improved.
- Added Free Gifts.
- Turbo Valtryek Astral Added in Free Gifts.
- Some ban bypass improvement.
- Some minor changes.

MIDURUZUKI

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Uhmm... Hi @Gourov it always crash i open it several times but... I cant play it. Do you have any advice how to open it? I also try restart phone, force stop, clear cache btw my android version is 12 :)

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years
Uhmm... Hi @Gourov it always crash i open it several times but... I cant play it. Do you have any advice how to open it? I also try restart phone, force stop, clear cache btw my android version is 12 :)
You installed the obb ?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years

IsmaiL02

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
когда яwhen I open the inventory it doesn't slow down a bit when I open the inventory it doesn't slow down a bit

RaptorBG

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you so much gourov after long time and also thanks for making mod for us even you were busy :giggle:

RaptorBG

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hi gourov i am facing a problem when i battle with shu then after comes rantaro and when i started battle with rantaro it always stuck in screen so then i uninstalled it and installed again and placed obb but it still happening can you solve my problem please gourov :(

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years
Hi gourov i am facing a problem when i battle with shu then after comes rantaro and when i started battle with rantaro it always stuck in screen so then i uninstalled it and installed again and placed obb but it still happening can you solve my problem please gourov :(
As you using GE version , turn of all battle related mods then play try to play that level.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 6 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Deivisss

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
@Gourov the mod is a little slow in the inventory, could you implement 6x buffs back? there are mods on YT already with the buffs 6x

This release is outdated! Go to last page of this thread to find the new version link at the bottom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.