Mod apk BitLife - Life Simulator 2.6.3 Mod Menu APK (Bitizenship Unlocked + God Mod and Many more features...) (updated) [☆ Sbenny Exclusive ☆]

Feedbacks

• 3.6/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

DDeveloper

Hunter of Sbennytopia
Staff member
From the Hell
👋 Community Team
YouTuber
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 1 year
BitLife - Life Simulator 2.6.3 Mod Menu APK (Bitizenship Unlocked + God Mod and Many more features...) (updated) [☆ Sbenny Exclusive ☆]

BitLife - Life Simulator v2.6.3

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: DDeveloper
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (Need help? Watch this new video tutorial)
You need to click HERE to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 742 times

• How will you live your BitLife?

Will you try to make all the right choices in an attempt to become a model citizen sometime before you die? You could marry the love of your life, have kids, and pick up a good education along the way.

Or will you play choices that horrify your parents? You could descend into a life of crime, fall in love or go on adventures, start prison riots, smuggle duffle bags, and cheat on your spouse. You choose your story...

Discover how bit by bit life choices can add up to determine your success in life the game.

Interactive story games have been around for years. But this is the first text life simulator to truly mash up and simulate adult life.

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

• MOD Menu:
    1. Input Box to add money:- To use this feature simply click on the box and input your desired money, then do a free lancing job and your money will be instantly added. To Disable this feature simply input 0 into the box otherwise the money will keep getting added every time you do any freelancing job.
    2. Bitizenship Unlocked.
    3. God Mode Unlocked.
    4. Time Machine IAP cracked. (now you can use time machine without paying)
    5. Toggles for all the stats.
    6. A Toggle to win every minesweeper minigame.
    7. A Toggle to stop the prison guard from moving when you choose the escape option in the prison.
    8. A Toggle to win every election in the game.
    9. A Toggle to get 100 skill stat during voice lessons or musical instrument classes.
    10. A Toggle to win any lottery.
    11. A Toggle to win every criminal case. All you need to do is enable it and plead "NOT GUILTY".
    12. An experimental feature to pass any drug test during sports career has been added.

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install APK files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch the simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com:

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank DDeveloper and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.candywriter.bitlife

Downloaded 85 times

DDeveloper

Hunter of Sbennytopia
Staff member
From the Hell
👋 Community Team
YouTuber
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 1 year

Ifethenovelist

🇳🇬Believer, Little Mixer, Nerd
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Y'all got the developers good 😍. Thanks for this

JSapiro

Lurker Lv0️⃣
i was waiting for a option that could make you get a diamond record everytime you release a song or album, and a option that could make you maximize your sports career skills, but the MOD is fine the time machine doesn't dissappear this time and everything is good, just really wished that ddeveloper could have added the features i mentioned but thanks for the MOD anyway! (also sorry if i accidentally reply to somebody with this message im new to Sbenny:))

Kornism

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Absolutely Amazing MOD

Mshowmatt

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I purchased the game but it won't let me sign in and keeps crashing

Nishkabs

Addicted Lv3️⃣

gatack666

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 3 years
This is an absolute monster of a MOD 😮
Thanks

Ageha

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you 💕 Amazing work.

Nishkabs

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Always very happiness MOD is not work and still not increase while it's decrease cause someone die or lost in poker card game

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
From the Hell
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much

Lawrence

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Stuck in the dorms with no internet access, and dying due to homework... Let's try a different life!

Thanks DDeveloper!

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Silversoul

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Always very happiness MOD is not work and still not increase while it's decrease cause someone die or lost in poker card game
True. But to be honest happenis is the easiest to do just after a certain age you can scroll down to last where you can spend time with all of them and it can be repeated...

Silversoul

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
@DDeveloper keep up the amazing work. One of the best MOD I have ever seen. :love:(y)

Ethan1221

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you this is honestly one of my favorite mods on the entire site so thanks and keep up the good work.

Mavin

⭐🎖️SBENNY MARSHAL🎖️⭐
👋 Community Team
Member for 3 years
Nice.
Thank you

Xxndii

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years

KymForGo

Savage Lv6️⃣
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Hi, DDeveloper! This is seriously an amazing MOD and the fact it's one of many people's favorite games(including me) really makes it better! I love it so much and thank you so much! Although I have some suggestions if you don't mind me sharing! :)

You made the MOD 10x better with the update with the new options!(Winning the lottery, Drug test successful, Win Plea's, & more)

But I think adding this for the next update will also be a good addition!

I think that it should have:
-Infinite Years(Live as long as the person want and not die with anything(ex. accidents(struck by lightning, car crash, etc.), murder, and etc.) except with surrender)
-Increase the money amount limit(people can only go up to 2.147 Billion and I think it's better if the amount can go up to Trillion, Quadrillion, Quintillion, Sextillion, or maybe even Septillion! If that's possible...)

I'm not sure if this options can be patched but if it is, I think it'd be a great addition!

BitLife - Life Simulator 2.6.3 Mod Menu APK (Bitizenship Unlocked + God Mod and Many more features...) [☆ Sbenny Exclusive ☆] was released by DDeveloper and 5918 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like BitLife - Life Simulator 2.6.3 Mod Menu APK (Bitizenship Unlocked + God Mod and Many more features...) [☆ Sbenny Exclusive ☆] at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

Thread currently viewed by: 5 users and 5 guests.

You might also like:

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.