Mod apk BitLife - Life Simulator v3.3 Mod Menu (Bitizenship, Godmode, Bossmode and 22 more amazing features) (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,109 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnnnjiii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
For the diamond award, it doesn't work because it only gives us money and record sales for a normal certification. if it is diamond it would usually earn gross revenue of 155 million in sales, but i only get 2 million. should update so that diamond earns upwards of 150 million in sales, thank you !

ldk143637

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Can you make it 64 bit also 32 bit don't work on my phone

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Sadly it's been months but no update I think bitlife updated security and it's harder to mod but all we need is just IAP unlocked the other features are kinda unnecessary
If I'm not mistaken Daniel said the security got harder to be modded, reason why it hasn't updated the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BitLife - Life Simulator v3.3 Mod Menu (Bitizenship, Godmode, Bossmode and 22 more amazing features) was released by Daniel and 76652 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.