Mod apk BitLife - Life Sim v3.8.9 Mod APK All IAPs unlocked (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,295 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

BitLife - Life Simulator v3.8.9

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Daniel
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• How will you live your BitLife?

Will you try to make all the right choices in an attempt to become a model citizen sometime before you die? You could marry the love of your life, have kids, and pick up a good education along the way.

Or will you play choices that horrify your parents? You could descend into a life of crime, fall in love or go on adventures, start prison riots, smuggle duffle bags, and cheat on your spouse. You choose your story...

Discover how bit by bit life choices can add up to determine your success in life the game.

Interactive story games have been around for years. But this is the first text life simulator to truly mash up and simulate adult life.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• All IAPs unlocked

Dear users, I am overjoyed at last to announce that after long hours of hard work and perseverance, I can finally bypass Google's security and continue updating the games. It was a challenging task, but worth it in the end. I understand that my earlier inactiveness has caused inconvenience to many of you, and for that, I sincerely apologize. I assure you that I will be more active and keep you all updated on the latest updates. Thank you for all your patience and faith in us. :D

As we move forward, I would like to appeal to you to support our cause by donating generously. Your contributions will help us maintain and improve our services, ensuring that we can continue to bring you the best possible modding experience.

If you had like to donate to me then you can go to the following link:
    Code:
     https://ko-fi.com/danielmods
    Thank you for your support, and I look forward to sharing more updates with you soon.

Sincerely,
    Daniel

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.candywriter.bitlife

Status
Not open for further replies.