💬 Review Bitlife simulator by Ssaniiiiiiii

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,313 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ssaniiiiiiii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Bitlife simulator

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): BitLife - Life Simulator v3.2.8 MOD APK Showcase 📺

Bitlife simulator. Great life simulation game.

Review:
Hey! Welcome to my Bitlife Simulator game review.
Personally, I recommend trying this game 100% if you like life simulation games.
Bitlife simulator game is one of my favorite lately, I've been playing it for months now. It perfectly combines the dynamics and the ease of progressing in different scenarios of your life, you start as a baby born and you have to go through different chapters in your life and try different things. You will go to school, university and get a job. You can play to be what you want to be, for example: actor; singer; medical; attorney; influencer and many more professions! You can travel the world and visit many countries as you want. You can start you own company. You should try to find a partner, get married and have many children. Buy the ideal home for your family and a convertible car! Personally, I recommend trying this game 100% if you like life simulation games. Make sure to download the app and try it to enjoy a great time.The game is constantly having updates so more and more stuff is being added which makes the game even more cool. There are 3 different types of bitlife games doglife,catlife, and bitlife It’s a pretty cool game Don't forget to visit many countries like Monaco and marry into royalty 👑👑👸🤴

Would you recommend this to other users? Personally, I recommend trying this game 100% if you like life simulation games!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ssaniiiiiiii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Actually there's a lot of new updates from this game, I totally recommend you to try it! Xoxo✨